• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Lulville just doesn't have the talent to stack up. Jackson can't do everything all at once.

But this game is a pretty good example why he's not an NFL player.

andycapps

Dumpster fire should be much higher on the list.
Right above South Carolina.

Really though, if we start to look top to bottom in each conference, there's not a lot of great teams. You have a few teams in the country that might be great. You have some that could become that by the end of the year. But the majority are bad or average at best.

Kevtones

Oregon out gains Wyoming 552-183. Not really on Josh Allen as much as the talent gap everywhere else.

Pretty dominant road performance overall. Still don't like the play in the 2nd half but I like the score and the lack of penalties.

Kusagari

South Carolina and Kentucky are still South Carolina and Kentucky.

They have to beat someone of worth to actually be deemed relevant.

andycapps

South Carolina and Kentucky are still South Carolina and Kentucky.

They have to beat someone of worth to actually be deemed relevant.
Kentucky has improved. South Carolina I'm not convinced yet. Turnover margin is helping them a ton right now and that has a way of regressing to the mean as the season continues.

ACC is pretty shit really.

Rest of the conference can be 0-12 for all I care. I don't know why SEC fans care so much about the strength of their conference. Win your shit division, find a way to beat Bama in the conference championship, and go to the playoffs. Basically every P5 champion gets to go, unless you're in a fake one like BIG XII

ryseing

Rest of the conference can be 0-12 for all I care. I don't know why SEC fans care so much about the strength of their conference. Win your shit division, find a way to beat Bama in the conference championship, and go to the playoffs. Basically every P5 champion gets to go, unless you're in a fake one like BIG XII

That fake conference has two of the best ~7 teams in the country.

andycapps

I don't care about anyone else than my team. End of the day it doesn't matter. Things will work themselves out by the end of the year.

Top Bottom