• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

OozingZen

Neo Member
Taking Purdue and Louisville as far as upsets are concerned. Clemson has no business being ranked top three and I think we'll see that in tomorrow's game.

Chris R

Nice shot ESPN, showing us the creepy guy creeping on girls/ladies from the last row with his binos.

edit: ok someone gif the spin please

love our game day location this year, on campus right across from greek row. Last year with it being right before kick off it had to be on location at the stadium, and with the stadium currently under expansion construction i was happy to see them put game day on the actual campus. Seeing what campus has evolved into in the 15 years since the last time I actually spent time on campus is truly amazing, and that's after watching the university grow from the urban commuter school that was a glorified community college into what I already thought was a gorgeous campus in 2001-2002

next week is really just a pilot for a Sopranos spin off series, where dark channel money was spent to make it look like people in NYC cared about college football

Mihos

Gold Member
love our game day location this year, on campus right across from greek row. Last year with it being right before kick off it had to be on location at the stadium, and with the stadium currently under expansion construction i was happy to see them put game day on the actual campus. Seeing what campus has evolved into in the 15 years since the last time I actually spent time on campus is truly amazing, and that's after watching the university grow from the urban commuter school that was a glorified community college into what I already thought was a gorgeous campus in 2001-2002

I will be down there today before heading to the stadium tonight. I never thought it was a bad campus outside of the Purina plant stinking it up, and I am going all the way back to the 70s..... the water front though, that was a dump back then.

I like Louisville chances tonight, the biggest challenge with this being a night game, is staying sober enough to remember who won in the morning.

Slo

I don't know what y'all are talking about. The Minnesota/Middle Tennessee matchup should be epic. Appointment viewing.

I will be down there today before heading to the stadium tonight. I never thought it was a bad campus outside of the Purina plant stinking it up, and I am going all the way back to the 70s..... the water front though, that was a dump back then.

I like Louisville chances tonight, the biggest challenge with this being a night game, is staying sober enough to remember who won in the morning.

wasnt saying it was bad, just a small inner city campus, carved out of a couple city blocks, not the sprawling thing of beauty it is today, and it didnt get there overnight. I'm 35, by the time I reached high school the university grounds had expanded, but the facilities weren't there.

and ahh man don't remind me about the Purina plant, one of my best friends lived close by. Hated staying over at his place because it would take days to stop the phantom smell of refined dog food

ag-my001

I will not be watching the Texas A&M game this week. Instead, I'll be at the Maryland Wine Festival. I'll be prepared to respond with appropriate drinking no matter what update my phone gives me.

Godfather you ready.
It's time for Louisville to shock the nation bruh.

Godfather you ready.
It's time for Louisville to shock the nation bruh.

26eoy-sports-8-articleLarge-v5.jpg

Shock the world.

Memphis is one of the few times I actually like in the american conference, I think they have an outside shot to beat ucla

btw everything good your way from the hurricane fam?
Yeah I'm impressed they have kept things going after Fuentes left. It'll be an interesting race in the west between them, Navy, and Houston.

I'm actually in Texas now, but all of my friends and family made it through fine. Even the dumbass friend who decided to ride things out in the Keys. Thanks!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You know Herbie has to be like fml. I gotta go on Gameday for 2 hours and talk about all of these trash matchups.

Top Bottom