• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 6 - If the Stanford Tree falls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
if it's gonna be a 1 game playoff, then some sort of nullification rule should exist, cause ATL's record is the same as another Division winner, while STL's was 6 games back.

If the 2 wildcard spots are within 2-3 games of each other, play the 1 game. 6 games back, they should skip the 1 game, and drop the 2nd wildcard team. As it stands, there was no reason for Atlanta to keep fighting to win games late in the season. Just stay above the 3rd place WC team.

JHall

Oh shit. I just realized the Gatas are on CBS. I can't stand Verne and Gary.

They're the retarded Bert and Ernie of football.

if it's gonna be a 1 game playoff, then some sort of nullification rule should exist, cause ATL's record is the same as another Division winner, while STL's was 6 games back.

If the 2 wildcard spots are within 2-3 games of each other, play the 1 game. 6 games back, they should skip the 1 game, and drop the 2nd wildcard team. As it stands, there was no reason for Atlanta to keep fighting to win games late in the season. Just stay above the 3rd place WC team.

Well, they tried to make a last minute push for the division so they wouldn't get stuck in the WC game, so I'd say they were at least somewhat playing for that.

jakncoke

Banned
come the fuck on, now ficken going to ruin this

edit; crowd cheers like ficken just kicked us into a bcs championship win lulz

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
you can tell that no one cares for early morning football. We're talking Baseball of all things...

Waiting for more Herp Derp in this War Tiger/Huge Debterback game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hmm, the VT/UNC game doesn't appear to be on. I guess I'll watch AF/Navy.

We're gonna get rolled today :( I'm taking my daughter to the game since my dad can't go, so at least I'll have something to distract me.

AntoneM

Just thought I'd note the big showdown in the FCS today.

#3 Youngstown State Fighting Tressels @ #1 Nodak State Bison (not buffaloes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom