• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combat helicopters coming to War Thunder.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

They play a very important role in modern warfare and they are an important part of the air forces of many countries, that’s why they are coming to War Thunder! We are happy to announce a new vehicle type — combat helicopters!

Completely new gameplay will become available in the next major update with these heavily armed war machines!

Kagey K

Banned
Jesus, good thing they didn’t call them attack helicopters or there could have been 2 internet meltdowns today. :pie_beaming_smiling::pie_beaming_smiling:

In all seriousness though, I’ve never played this how bad are the pay 2 win mechanics? Can a free to play player get competitive with it?

camelCase

Jesus, good thing they didn’t call them attack helicopters or there could have been 2 internet meltdowns today. :pie_beaming_smiling::pie_beaming_smiling:

In all seriousness though, I’ve never played this how bad are the pay 2 win mechanics? Can a free to play player get competitive with it?
Yeah, this is What I'm curious about. From what it looks like on youtube vids, it's about the same as crossout with the pay to win stuff although the matchmaking seems like it's set up to allow for some annoying situations.

Texas Pride

Banned
War Thunder is a great game you can either grind out everything or pay to speed it up. I've got about 150 hours into it I think. Air combat is great and they also support joysticks & mouse and keyboard on consoles.

camelCase

War Thunder is a great game you can either grind out everything or pay to speed it up. I've got about 150 hours into it I think. Air combat is great and they also support joysticks & mouse and keyboard on consoles.
What's the discrepancy like betweeh kbam and controller players?

Texas Pride

Banned
What's the discrepancy like betweeh kbam and controller players?

I don't use KBM on console but I know it's available. If I'm being honest I can't really tell who is using it and who isn't. I don't worry about it when I play bcs I've never seen someone doing amazing manuvers I couldn't replicate myself with a controller.

Last edited:

camelCase

I don't use KBM on console but I know it's available. If I'm being honest I can't really tell who is using it and who isn't. I don't worry about it when I play bcs I've never seen someone doing amazing manuvers I couldn't replicate myself with a controller.
Nice i might PS4 it

Boss Mog

I wish helicopters would come back to Battlefield. I'll be skipping BFV at least until it hits the bargain bin if not completely.

Top Bottom