• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comic Book Day! - 12/08/04. REVEALED! The secret origin everyone's dying to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...who is TITANIA?!?
razz.gif

Diamond's Shipping List for December 8, 2004

OCT041762 SHE HULK #10 $2.99

Pretty slow week for me, just Shulkie and last week's missing issue of Superman/Batman.
hrmm.gif

BuddyC

FABLES #32
MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #9
POWERS #7

Right now, I'm catching up on several comics I've overlooked in the past (due to time, money, or both), including Alias, Terminal City, and The Sentry. All three come highly recommended.

edit: Oh yea, X-Men and Fantastic Four. I'm slowly getting back into the FF, so I'm very much tempted..

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
ACTION COMICS #822: How the hell does Lana Lang get around so much... and would it really be that bad to finally go ahead and break up Lois and Clark? When is Superboy getting his book back, when is Supergirl getting hers? Why the hell didn't the go with the Supergirl, umm and the other chicks from that issue of Superman a bit back... they look to have made a good team.
BATMAN LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #186: Finally some pay off from Hush? Riddler moving up the charts in Bats rogues gallery?
NIGHTWING #100: Nightwing vs. Tarantula! ZZzzz
HULK AND THING HARD KNOCKS #4
SHE HULK #10

Maybe:
X-MEN FANTASTIC FOUR #1

FnordChan

Let's see:

Powers Vol. 2 #7 - Did I mention that Powers had been terrific since the re-launch? Well, it's still terrific. Go catch up if you fell off the bandwagon.

She-Hulk #10 - I'd completely forgotten about the whole "Skeeter" bit. Fortunatly, Dan Slott hasn't.

PS238 #9 - Still freakin' awesome.

And, this week's manga pick:

pdGNVST0005.jpg

Phoenix Vol. 5: Resurection - The latest release of Osamu "God of Motherfuckin' Comics" Tezuka's magnum opus, which has been alternating between Japan's historical past and the distant future, and slowly coming closer together. This volume brings back Professor Saruta's future storyline and should feature Tezuka at his mid-70s peak. If you're curious about the series, check out the previous volume, Karma. It's self contained and impressive as all hell.

FnordChan

lordmrw

100 BULLETS #56
ACTION COMICS #822
JSA #68
MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #9
POWERS #7
X-MEN THE END BOOK ONE DREAMERS AND DEMONS #6 (Of 6)
YOUNG GUNS 2004 SKETCH BOOK
FATHOM DAWN OF WAR #3
MEGACITY 909 CVR A #4

Don't know if I'll be able to afford all these this week, but I'll try. I'm looking forward to reading to reading Spider-Man and 100 BUllets the most.

meh..... chuck austen wants to push this lana/clark/lois triangle thing and it's never gonna take. dumb fuck.....

ACTION COMICS #822 *see above*
GOTHAM CENTRAL #26
JLA #109
JSA #68
NIGHTWING #100 *see ya around dick...*

nothing intriguing this week i guess......

nomoment

GOTHAM CENTRAL #26
JLA #109 - Busiek's issues have been fun so far. And Garney's art is improving! You don't know what you're missing, Spike...
MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #9 - The identity of the kidnapper is a big *groan*
SHE HULK #10

I think I'll probably sit this week out.

MASB

SHE HULK #10

Wow. Can't think of much else I'd get. Maybe I should look for Nipple Magician. That sounds like quality. ;)

Dead

well not really...yet
Is the new Geoffrey Darrow comic out yet? I think it was supposed to ship around now...or was it The new Skroce? Either way thats all Id bother to go the store for

Hunh, I was right. Not only is Kasumi's boss none other than
Batman himself,
but it turns out that Kasumi
is actually Batgirl in disguise. I guess this is Bruce's way of keeping tabs on everything the Elite does.
Kind a risky to put her in that kind of situation though, if you ask me. I mean, just look at what happend to Hawkgirl.

Oh, and about MK Spider-Man...
Scorpion's
behind Aunt May's kidnapping? Pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom