• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2014. Infinite universes, or just fifty-two? Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of GI Joe, I hope ya'll are reading that Scioli GI Joe vs Transformers book cuz its like the comic book version of all those childhood times you played with action figures

All-New Ghost Rider
All-New Ultimates
Teen Titans

i am reading it it's good

also reminds me, speaking of Teen Titans - it had a frickin Grumpy Cat reference/joke in it in 2014. I should drop it on principle

Boogiepop

I just had to email IST and ask them where the fuck my books are. There has been no movement on my Hellboy order since I placed it, and they took the money out of my account.

Nothing's come in for you yet at all? I had four of my Library Editions get scanned for my order in the past two days (though it's still hung up on the other two of course), so I guess they're at least starting to get them in.

Zombine

Banned
Nothing's come in for you yet at all? I had four of my Library Editions get scanned for my order in the past two days (though it's still hung up on the other two of course), so I guess they're at least starting to get them in.

I am still under the assumption the order was so large they had a hard time determining how they're going to send it, so they left me for last.

We all know how they pack even the smallest books, so imagine 6 of those things.

I am still under the assumption the order was so large they had a hard time determining how they're going to send it, so they left me for last.

We all know how they pack even the smallest books, so imagine 6 of those things.

They're going to launch them to you via catapult.

You should have seen our last garbage day. It was awful. I spent an hour breaking down IST boxes and removing the shipping labels. If I was a B boy I would have been in my glory.

IST boxes aren't such a big deal when you're constantly getting huge boxes from Japan full of pvc figures. A few months ago, I got one that was so big I almost fell in.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
XDeZLNe.png

Day 9th.

Still no news from Lord StockTrade. I am losing hope.

Cheska

I just had to email IST and ask them where the fuck my books are. There has been no movement on my Hellboy order since I placed it, and they took the money out of my account.

Let us know if they get back to you. I tweeted them, but haven't had a response. Don't necessarily mind the wait, but would appreciate if they had a further update about the moving status. According to the last one they put up, they were expecting to resume normal business handling on 8/25. I now have about $400 in pending orders, and just want to know when to expect these to go out, so I can gauge whether to just order the Oz omnibus elsewhere.

Zombine

Banned
hah exactly. That move and move sale has taken the less than speedy IST site to crippling delays

...i'm still chaining my 2% orders each week. I needs my books!

Lol wait until he gets this gigantic box in the mail with a hand printed IOU message on it like I got...twice.

Let us know if they get back to you. I tweeted them, but haven't had a response. Don't necessarily mind the wait, but would appreciate if they had a further update about the moving status. According to the last one they put up, they were expecting to resume normal business handling on 8/25. I now have about $400 in pending orders, and just want to know when to expect these to go out, so I can gauge whether to just order the Oz omnibus elsewhere.

If they get back to me tomorrow I'll post the email here. I think what worried me the most about the order was that I placed about $400 worth of orders the same time you did I'm assuming, and they shipped around my 6 Hellboy collection, with missing books, IOU's, and all kinds of weird shit. Now I'm stuck having to make sure that I receive those books in the future.

It may have been better for them to cease operations for a bit, and come back with a sale versus what option they went with, which was to basically take our money and run.

Lol wait until he gets this gigantic box in the mail with a hand printed IOU message on it like I got...twice.

If they get back to me tomorrow I'll post the email here. I think what worried me the most about the order was that I placed about $400 worth of orders the same time you did I'm assuming, and they shipped around my 6 Hellboy collection, with missing books, IOU's, and all kinds of weird shit. Now I'm stuck having to make sure that I receive those books in the future.

It may have been better for them to cease operations for a bit, and come back with a sale versus what option they went with, which was to basically take our money and run.

yea i did a large order earlier and at least got 3 of the 6 Hellboy collections along with the rest of the order and the IOU. I actually got the order after that fulfilled as well. But now things are starting to slow down

Last cross post from the B/S/T cause posters were inquiring earlier, plus I am looking to move Ult Spidey vols 1-5 and Invincible vols 1-6 as well. Thanks!

WTS

All prices include shipping to the US excluding purchases less that $10. Will be willing to knock off a few bucks for multiple items. Additional pictures available upon request

Graphic Novels and Trade Paperbacks

All in great condition unless noted otherwise, additional pictures available upon request.

Invincible Ultimate Collection vols 1-6 $75
Ultimate Spider-Man vol 1-5 60
New Avengers HC Vol 1-3 $15 each or $45 for all 3
Astonishing X-Men Vol 1 $25
Batman Hush Unwrapped $20
Batman Unwrapped - Kubert $15
Wizard Spider-Man Masterpiece Edition (good condition) $5
Halo The Visual Essential Guide - $5
Dawn The Worlds of Final Fantasy (ripped book jacket top corner) $5
Saga Vol 1-3 $20
V for Vendetta $5
Avengers Legends $5
JLA Morrison Deluxe Edition vol 1-2 $20
X-Men Dark Phoenix Saga $10
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys $10
X-Men God Loves Man Kills $5

HCs.jpg

TPBs.jpg

GNs5.jpg

Messi

I've really come around on Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man. The first issue felt awkward and the second not much better but 3 and 4 were good stuff. I also really dig the art and think it totally fits the story. I love that Kate Bishop is Miles girlfriend. She is awesome. Fuck Ganke though.

Oh and spoilers

That's not Parker but I am enjoying seeing 'Parker' and Miles teaming up.

I wonder if we will see more of Black Widow, Bombshell and Cloak & Dagger now that the other series is getting canned?

Is this in any danger of getting canned? You never know with Marvel.

Last cross post from the B/S/T cause posters were inquiring earlier, plus I am looking to move Ult Spidey vols 1-5 and Invincible vols 1-6 as well. Thanks!

I'd take those invincibles in a heartbeat but I'd get screwed on shipping to Ireland. Great price though.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hmmm... I think this is another good night for taking requests for drawings. Anyone want anything drawn quickly and poorly?

tim1138

When is the Oz omnibus due out? I need to get that as a Christmas present for the missus.

Messi

Slow down, slow down.

You'll get Darkseid and you'll be happy.

Oh yes. Now that's a solid request. I think I can pull off a decent Bob, but all bets are off for the Celestials and Legion.

It's ok nobody reads that shit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom