• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
My Brian Level collection.

pruNReb.jpg

That looks great!
I mean your Green Lantern shirt in the reflection. Sketches are cool too.

Zombine

Banned
You'll absolutely love what happens when you
fart while sporting mildly sweaty
buttocks.

#beenthere

Been there, done that brother. Full body shaver since I was like 18. My favorite thing to do after shaving my legs is to hop into bed and move my legs around in the sheets.

Been there, done that brother. Full body shaver since I was like 18. My favorite thing to do after shaving my legs is to hop into bed and move my legs around in the sheets.

Couldn't deal with. Nor with shaving my chest. Kept feeling like something was just wrong. Like when i decide to remove my beard every three to four months. Armpits and family jewels, tho? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Swimmer or just raw narcissism?

Owzers

I started Hellboy library volume 1 and i'm not enjoying it because it's a giant book with black pages that want me to leave fingerprints on if i hold and if i don't hold them the pages flop back over and don't stay down. Print comics were a mistake and everyone knows it.

Zombine

Banned
Couldn't deal with. Nor with shaving my chest. Kept feeling like something was just wrong. Like when i decide to remove my beard every three to four months. Armpits and family jewels, tho? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Swimmer or just raw narcissism?

Patrick Bateman levels of raw narcissism. Also, I'm a runner so my legs look kickass clean shaven.

Brian Level was at the shop. He showed me this Harley warmup he did that was colored by a friend and showed me some badass covers he was working on for Bloodshot.

TzxGrhu.jpg

And now you can join us in the fingerprint game!
I never had an issue with fingerprints with the last two, is this a common thing?
Praise the sumo gods

I've been praising them since last year! I started reading it before Freeza did :p

And ed, the compression on your art was driving me nuts, see if this one hosts better:
yqqhT83.jpg

And I meant to say it earlier but came out really well. You draw a great Hellboy!

To this day I have no idea what is going on in Mann's Miami Vice. All I know is that it's really cool.

one of my favorite movies of the decade tbh.

and wow, didn't know wolf was out already. looks like I gotta go to the store...or maybe I'll trade wait. Image is great with their schedules.

bengraven

Finally read that futzin' Hawkguy book, bro.

That's some good stuff, bro, that hack Fraction.

Bro, I totally teared up in the last panel of issue #21, bro.

One more ish to go, Bro.

I never had an issue with fingerprints with the last two, is this a common thing?

I've been praising them since last year! I started reading it before Freeza did :p

And ed, the compression on your art was driving me nuts, see if this one hosts better:
yqqhT83.jpg

And I meant to say it earlier but came out really well. You draw a great Hellboy!

thanks! Im not sure why the image compressed so badly when I uploaded it. It looks much better when I uploaded it to imgur and on my computer. I also didnt do anything different from any of the avatars I've done for others so... :shrug

but this one seems to work. any idea why?

thanks! Im not sure why the image compressed so badly when I uploaded it. It looks much better when I uploaded it to imgur and on my computer. I also didnt do anything different from any of the avatars I've done for others so... :shrug

but this one seems to work. any idea why?

Maybe the filesize was too big? I know avatars get hella compressed if they're over 50KB

Messi

This may have been a step to far before others get theirs.

Batman-Black-and-White-Harley-Quinn-by-Paul-Dini-Statue.jpg

This will show you how deep dc are in the Harley Quinn business. It's a statue based off of designs for the animated version of harley. Before she got the iconic look.

This will show you how deep dc are in the Harley Quinn business. It's a statue based off of designs for the animated version of harley. Before she got the iconic look.

In other words "We're out of ideas, what other crap can we sell these people? Do we still have those concepts we pulled out of Paul Dini's wastebasket in 1989?"

Messi

In other words "We're out of ideas, what other crap can we sell these people? Do we still have those concepts we pulled out of Paul Dini's wastebasket in 1989?"

Funny thing is they could easily sell Arkham versions of her, suicide squad ones and Amanda Conners one (I am surprised that one hasn't happened). This one is just random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom