• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

mreddie

5-6 tie ins, that's better...oh right, X-Men Gold will tie in.

Welp, Silk and GR are done.

Spidey-Deadpool seems to be on the last arc.

error4041

I like this Black Bolt cover. Though I really want to see the Mary-Jane variant.
blackbolt2.jpg

5-6 tie ins, that's better...oh right, X-Men Gold will tie in.

Welp, Silk and GR are done.

Spidey-Deadpool seems to be on the last arc.
More IIRC. Cap Steve, Cap Falcon, Secret Warriors, X-Men Gold, Uncanny, USAvengers, Ultimates, ASM...

The teen heroes are all in the two SE exclusive books.

mreddie

More IIRC. Cap Steve, Cap Falcon, Secret Warriors, X-Men Gold, Uncanny, USAvengers, Ultimates, ASM...

The teen heroes are all in the two SE exclusive books.

Oh right, then again, the entire line got dragged with CW2

Also anyone wanna take bets when Empire gets a delay?

caliph95

No Bendis maybe we have a chance and it might run smoothly. At least the Cap books were building towards it, worried about the Elwing books though i'm wondering if some books will pull a Spider woman or Power fist and Iron man

Also reading Mike Carey's run on X-men, guess Mystique being on an X-men team isn't unprecedented. Not sure how i feel about Bobby banging Mystique, something tells me it's not going well.
Really good run so far by the way

Oh right, then again, the entire line got dragged with CW2

Also anyone wanna take bets when Empire gets a delay?
Final 2 issues and epilogue when they are trying to get Generations, the next relaunch/wave and Venomverse all out at the same time. If they try to do a Thor or Guardians event at the same time...

Sad Silk got cancelled. Guess she won't be part of Generations.

Nice, straight into a new arc of Southern Cross. They're really rolling with it now, glad there wasn't another long break.

Does anyone read or have any thoughts on Mirror?

James Harren is taking over art on Seven to Eternity. Opena getting too much of that sweet storyboard money.

Holy shit!! That is huge. Harren is one of my favourite artists. I wonder what that means for Rumble

Edit: ah wait, solicit describes him as a special guest artist? That's still really cool. Dude is awesome.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Bloodshot Reborn is great. I forgot how much I liked Valiant.

also - i wouldn't mind reading some guardians solo minis in the run up to the second movie

which... is exactly what they want

are any of em good? done yet?

Ah I missed the guest part. Still expect to see more of this. Opena's in demand.

It is kind of a weird wording, the NEW ARTIST part seems to declare a new status quo haha. I tweeted Harren anyway, maybe he'll reply. I was going to check out Seven To Eternity anyway because why not but most definitely for Harren.

Top Bottom