• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
latest

Really? I think it's gonna be fun as hell.

I LOVED Days of Future Past.

took a few month break off comics. kind of felt good, but missed it. only read punk rock jesus and after life with archie(so good).

also amazing at how good Starlight was, best mark millar comic in years

ready for what ever secreat wars is going to bring. still enjoying what valiant is doing.

anyone reading Kot's the surface. how is it so far?

Hellers

Spiderman & the X-Men is over right? The first issue still isn't on MU so was it like a super short run? Since MU is 6 months behind, assuming the first issue will pop up any day now that's still just a 6 issue run

Yup. It's over and it was glorious

TO ME MY X-MEN!

Hellers

I must admit I wasn't finding myself very impressed with Convergence. Until they threw that rather awesome gold coloured wild card (And his sidekick Rip) into the mix. Turned it from a rather dull by the numbers "A fights B" series into something with a little more potential for the future.

Also that FCBD Divergence issue was pretty rad. Especially the Darkseid War preview.

tim1138

I must admit I wasn't finding myself very impressed with Convergence. Until they threw that rather awesome gold coloured wild card (And his sidekick Rip) into the mix. Turned it from a rather dull by the numbers "A fights B" series into something with a little more potential for the future.

Also that FCBD Divergence issue was pretty rad. Especially the Darkseid War preview.

Did Booster show up in the main book as well? His Convergence issue was a million times better than his Futures End one shot.

Can't wait for the VCU (Vita Cinematic Universe).

I would watch this, as long as all the visual novels are kept to the post-credit scenes.

Nathan Drake, Kat, Scorpion, Aveline, Noel Vermillion, Frobisher, the guy from Hotline Miami, Harley Quinn, Sackboy in an Iron Man costume, a Lumines block, a Killzone dude , Gaige the Mechromancer and their pet Creeper, together they are STRIKE FORCE VITA! Book it!

Hellers

Did Booster show up in the main book as well? His Convergence issue was a million times better than his Futures End one shot.

Just his own so far but it's obvious he's going to be a big influence in what follows. He's the thing that links all the different timelines together. I'm pleased we didn't lose him in the shift to Nu-52. I also quite liked the look ant Nu-52 Booster's origin (Quick as it was). Nicely different.

DC still needs more LSH the bastards.

Looking through DCBS putting together my order..
Found this:

The all-new IMAGE GIANT-SIZED ARTIST'S PROOF EDITION series will present special artistic achievements in their raw form in an oversized format. MATTEO SCALERA's lush line art from BLACK SCIENCE #1 is presented in glorious black and white inks with gauche washes at 11 X 17.
That's pretty awesome.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yup. It's over and it was glorious

TO ME MY X-MEN!

still not added today. hell of a update this week tho, lots of oldie stuff, including some random Savage She Hulk issues from '09 o_O

also Falcon Cap #1 too

Messi

I am going to make an effort to read more books and post short reviews. I've been slacking on my reading by hanging out here. But that ultimate Miles-man issue rejuvenated me.

In the interests of propagating that heresy, I read Red Son last night. Good book, different than how I thought it'd be. They really played up Supes' good guy nature, to an even greater extent than I'm used to seeing him. Probably trying to offset the average reader's preexisting negative perception of the USSR

tim1138

In the interests of propagating that heresy, I read Red Son last night. Good book, different than how I thought it'd be. They really played up Supes' good guy nature, to an even greater extent than I'm used to seeing him. Probably trying to offset the average reader's preexisting negative perception of the USSR

You're probably giving Mark Millar waaay too much credit there.

I really hate the daddy's little monster shirt that harley has

a lot

my shop had 20% off all GNs on saturday so I picked up sunstone vol 2

threw it into my bag and forgot to take it out so now i have LEWD COMICS at work with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom