• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So how great were Ripley Rossmo's pencils and Ivan Plascensia's colors in that Constantine preview?

Just look at this, it's fantastic.

b195iMK.jpg

Not very, if that picture is anything to go by

Owzers

I came dangerously close to thinking about reading a book with only words in it but i rented Seventh Son on dvd instead. If i like it maybe i'll read the second book...

Next time Hickman's first FF omnibus is in stock on Amazon I'm gonna buy it. Really enjoyed his Avengers run so I'm sure I'll enjoy it. My walllet will hate me but never mind.

tim1138

Without warning, it comes...crashing through the window of your study, and mine...I have seen it before...somewhere. It frightened me as a boy... frightened me. Yes, father. I shall become a Twix

Criminals are a superstitious hungry lot. So my disguise must be able to strike hunger into their bellies. I must be a candy bar, black, chocolate...A...A...

A Twix! That's it Its an omen...I shall become a Twix!

And thus is born this weird figure of the dark...this avenger of Evil. The TWIX

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is that TMNT ongoing any good? Only read the first 2 issues but seemed alright, not sure whether to get anymore

tim1138

I. Am. The. New. Candy. All is one in Twix. This mighty nougat is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion bars. When I make a fist to hold your chocolate. It is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your hunger. And break your diet. It is with six billion eyes! Nothing like Twix has ever come among you: Nothing will again. I will take you to a treat without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! Die for Twix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom