• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a little over 2 years into the hobby, the one comic that I have read that is still my worst single comic read is the Joker villains month issue. Pile of shit.

TI82

Banned
In a little over 2 years into the hobby, the one comic that I have read that is still my worst single comic read is the Joker villains month issue. Pile of shit.

My least favorite comic is the entirety of the Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog series. Awful. It's a surprise Mega Man is so good.

Messi

Suicide Squad Death of the family issues. The joker villians month issue is a close second though.

rmeddie! Wada did this at your con. IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS.

90's Rogue!

CGSoRvWUcAAQEUz.jpg:large

Zombine

Banned
I'm so glad I made JC share my pain with X-Men 100th so people know I'm not joking when I say that it was single handedly the most incoherent, crudely drawn, unintentionally hilarious pile of shit I have ever read in my entire life.

Owzers

Seventh Son was an okay movie, much better than some other fantasy offerings that i've witnessed. I've seen that Eragon movie and the made for sci fi sequels to Dungeons and Dragons.

The worst comic I ever read was probably Fatale by Jim Shooter and JG Jones. It was published by Broadway Comics. Just shit. I got it in a mystery pack at a half price books

Unpopular opinion: I did not like the Flash finale. I thought there were some good scenes such as when Barry decides to
tell his mom he is going to be ok rather than trying to save her and runs back to punch Reverse Flash.
I was expecting more after a great season

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Played Splatoon for a few hours. Now my hands hurt. The last boss in Single Player mode is the Anti-Fun Equation. So frustrating. Beat him anyway.

Might jump into Uncanny X-Force later
probably gonna keep playing Splatoon

Why is tim1138 posting screenshots of The Order Comics
with all these black bars?

I keep thinking they are spoilers and clicking on them.

Now I want a Discworld comic. A Night Watch ongoing by Waid or Mort by Ellis.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't already something. The Watch is getting a TV show, for crying out loud.

FAKE EDIT: Hah, thought so. By Pratchett himself, no less.

Hmm, only 30 bucks on amazon...

Owzers

Jurassic Park 3 is on right now, it's almost cruel how bad this movie is compared to how much i wanted to like it. People should have taken to the streets.

ElNarez

Banned

I. Am. The. New. Taste. All is one in Lachey. This mighty body is my church. When I interrupt your story in the middle of the page, I speak with at most one hundred thousand voices. When I make a fist to clench a Twix in my hand. It is with maybe twenty thousand (if we're in Prez) hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your immersion. And break your heart. It is with four times as much as Batman will sell, meaning four hundred thousand or thereabout eyes! Nothing like Lachey has ever come at the bottom half of a page: Nothing will again, for now, but you know the ad sales department is fucking banking on it. I will take you to a hell made insanely confusing by its removal from digital copies. And there I will sell you some chocolate bars! And make you crawl and beg and also roll your eyes! And snack! Snack! Snack for Lachey!

Owzers

How I feel after playing any Wii U game. That Gamepad is awful.

Better than 2 but yeah still not good.

I guess I "liked" Lost World more than three. JP3 for me was like an hour and a half long gymnastic raptor kick.

The only good thing to come from these bad movies was getting me to read the two Jurassic Park books which i liked a lot and were vastly different than the movie to keep them interesting.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Played some games with PsychBat, one time we lost by 0.2. That's a hell of a fun game, even with Nintendo going out of their way to keep you from being able to strategize with your team.

mreddie

Okay, at PHX Comiccon, my friend (who's female) told one girl why Black Widow shouldn't get a movie. (She shoots people and isn't as interesting as Carol) Holy crap, the other woman went berserk and got into a shouting match with my friend to the point me and my other friends just told her, "Let's go before security gets involved."

Yeah...

mreddie

Also overheard,

"Why the fuck is Antman getting a movie yet Black Widow has proven herself time and time again and she gets nothing?"

mreddie

Right now, Jason Monoa is doing a panel in the main theater and I'm like "He's only gonna be in the movie for like 5 minutes."

And Carol isn't boring...KSD made her boring recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom