• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly he's referring to the part where Britta and Troy finally hook up this episode. :p

(I don't know if that actually happens, it ain't a spoiler)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
snesfreak said:
"Here's an episode people will desperately try to find reasons to hate."

aint that hard with this show.

sarcasm
or is it?

Rehynn

Jasoco said:
Read two posts above. There's still what, 2-3 more episodes left for this half? At least 2? Maybe 3 is one is a Christmas episode?

Yeah, should have read before posting. Thanks.

Medalion

Banned
I wonder how much the news of this hiatus will impact tonight's episode of watching

a) It will get the same ratings it's always had 1.5-1.7
b) In a huge outcry to save the show everybody who's a fan or was one, tunes in to watch to give it the season's best ratings ever
c) Ratings further decline because they figure since the show is dying off they won't watch it any further so they don't get emotionally crushed when it does get cancelled

According to IMDB

we have, including tonight's ep, 4 episodes before the hiatus

Medalion

Banned
Well so far I am only judging from IMDB info provided... there is a chance an ep could get bumped somehow and that shit is edited by average users so take with a grain of salt... 3 at least sounds right to me

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1439629/episodes#season-3

@the_log_ride

tumblr_lupwkgn65x1qfo9tqo1_500.jpg

gabbo

Jasoco said:
The weird thing is they always do the show realtime. So the summer months are never seen because they're not in school.

But now they're going to be on the show during the never seen months. Will they just pretend it's January or actually reference it and have the gang hang out for the summer?
Greendale closes during a strike/needs repair/fire/etc.

snesfreak

Banned
Abed: Do you think Luis Guzman will ever come to visit his statue? If so, I’d like to ask him about his movie choices. Particularly, Carlito’s Way, The Cowboy Way, The Hard Way, and Q&A.

This needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom