• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Condoleeza Rice: Lying Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

android

Theoretical Magician
It's obviously not true. I mean that memo looks like it was typed on a computer with Microsoft word. That means the story is completely false.

Shinobi

I'm finding myself caring less and less about this, partially because I already knew she was lying through her buck teeth.

Inumaru

Ah, how I've missed the sweet refrains of a conspiracy theory-deluded Marxist trying valiantly to energize the ever-present ranks of the willing leftist proletariat. :lol

Anyone with a Karl Marx avatar either needs to re-read 20th century history; learn that you pick "winners" as heroes; or is actually my delusional, egoist 7th grade history teacher. Yeah, that's right. I wrote "7th grade history teacher" and "egoist" in the same sentence.

Seriously, though, young Marxists are so '80's! Move on young man, there are better revolutionary role models out there! :D

pnjtony

I find it interesting that they're treating all of this information like it's just coming to light. Anyone who read Clarke's book when it came out...like over a year ago right?....knows about ALL of this. Thisi s wayyy old news.

belgurdo

Banned
dick-cheney.jpg

"They're onto the Condi robot malfunctioning. This...Raoul Duke...must be erased"

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Inumaru said:
Ah, how I've missed the sweet refrains of a conspiracy theory-deluded Marxist trying valiantly to energize the ever-present ranks of the willing leftist proletariat. :lol

Anyone with a Karl Marx avatar either needs to re-read 20th century history; learn that you pick "winners" as heroes; or is actually my delusional, egoist 7th grade history teacher. Yeah, that's right. I wrote "7th grade history teacher" and "egoist" in the same sentence.

Seriously, though, young Marxists are so '80's! Move on young man, there are better revolutionary role models out there! :D

Hmm. I didn't think it was possible to get the "Just wanna punch you in the face" feeling from mere words. How wrong I was.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Although then national security adviser Condoleezza Rice wrote a March 22, 2004 column in The Washington Post that "No al-Qaeda threat was turned over to the new administration," a newly declassified document [image below the fold] tells the story.

U.S. media haven't got this yet, but Australian papers have:
Australia rocks!

Triumph

Banned
Inumaru said:

Thanks for your well thought out, intelligent post full of baseless ad hominem attacks.

Care to respond to the topic on how the Secretary of State LIED?

You won't get anything substantial, but if you're lucky, maybe he'll conflate Karl Marx with Josef Stalin. If he's REALLY precious, we'll get a block of quotes from The Fountainhead stacked high enough to batsignal Loki into the thread! AWESOME

GO GO GAF

Dilbert

Inumaru said:

Don't do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom