• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME.

AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE.

. . .

end.gif

Best end screen ever?

Ghostbusters on the NES.

Seriously, I feel bad for any kid that actually finished that fucking game and saw that at the end. That shit is cruel. :lol

Duck of Death said:
AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE.

. . .

end.gif

Best end screen ever?

NES Karnov has it beat - it's just a black screen that says:

CONGRATULATION

10 000 POINTS

The least they could have done was offer a second congratulation. Ghostbusters gives you sentences & stuff.

PetriP-TNT said:
Angry Videogame Nerd has a nice comments about that ending screen, check it if you still havent.

Thanks for the heads up! I just watched this. He completely nails how that game is an endless cycle of pain :lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
My fav end screens were the ones that freezed up the system like Silkworm. Your just staring at the End screen waiting for it to restart or something lol.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
GreenGlowingGoo said:
Or maybe they spelled "Conglaturation" wrong!

:lol :lol :lol

Anyone who complains of "bad endings" in games nowadays haven't lived, haven't lived I tell you.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
The one that make me go overboard was Dr Franken on the gameboy (yeah I know). AFTER ALL THE FUCKING TROUBLE TO FIND THE PARTS OF DR FRANKEN'S FREAKY BITCH ALL YOU GOT WAS :

THE END

written white on black.

Shitty game had a shitty end...

Jigsaw said:
my favourite one

10.jpg

thats cool ...

i completed street fighter alpha the other day with guy and i was pretty surprised when after the cut scene it said

CONGRATULATION YOU ARE GUY MASTER !!!!

i was like what the fuck? was i not supposed to succeed with this guy or something

X26

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED A GREAT DEMO.

-Alex Ward

:lol

Came in here thinking this thread had to do with the MTV interview myself

Top Bottom