• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

BatSu

Cyberpunk 2077 - Series X - Performance mode

Cyberpunk-2077-10.png

Cyberpunk-2077-11.png

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Doom 3 BFG Edition | PS5 | Delta Labs

Made it to the Delta Labs... again.

The whole complex is still one of my favorite locations in gaming.
So much that i have to play Doom 3 at least once a year.
The use of light and sound plays a huge role here.

From the beginning and then throughout the game the "Union Aerospace Research Division" is teased in various audio and videologs, emails and NPC conversations.

By the time you get there through the monorail you already know that something is not right here.
And as you enter the Delta Labs it becomes clear that this is an evil place of sacrifice.
Unholy things happened here and are still in progress.

Everything you see and hear on your journey plays with your expectations and tries to mess with your mind.

Enemies get more sinister and deadly as you venture deeper into the laboratory.
You also grow stronger on the path. Acquiring the BFG.

It all escalates with you finally getting to the root of all the bad things happening.
Dr Betruger. Who is wasting no time to teleport you straight to hell with just your bare fists.

50844737491_476ab48976_o.png

50844006873_c482cdfced_o.png

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Doom 3 BFG Edition | PS5 | Delta Labs

Made it to the Delta Labs... again.

The whole complex is still one of my favorite locations in gaming.
So much that i have to play Doom 3 at least once a year.
The use of light and sound plays a huge role here.

From the beginning and then throughout the game the "Union Aerospace Research Division" is teased in various audio and videologs, emails and NPC conversations.

By the time you get there through the monorail you already know that something is not right here.
And as you enter the Delta Labs it becomes clear that this is an evil place of sacrifice.
Unholy things happened here and are still in progress.

Everything you see and hear on your journey plays with your expectations and tries to mess with your mind.

Enemies get more sinister and deadly as you venture deeper into the laboratory.
You also grow stronger on the path. Acquiring the BFG.

It all escalates with you finally getting to the root of all the bad things happening.
Dr Betruger. Who is wasting no time to teleport you straight to hell with just your bare fists.

50844737491_476ab48976_o.png

50844006873_c482cdfced_o.png
Game is incredible in my eyes, finished it yesterday. I really like that the projectiles are objects and that you can avoid it and so on, makes it close and hit your enemies with shotgun and shit. Also the atmosphere is top-notch. This is my 5th walkthrough of Doom, never understood what people hated, it's classic game for me.

Con-Z-epT

Game is incredible in my eyes, finished it yesterday. I really like that the projectiles are objects and that you can avoid it and so on, makes it close and hit your enemies with shotgun and shit. Also the atmosphere is top-notch. This is my 5th walkthrough of Doom, never understood what people hated, it's classic game for me.
It is also an original game by id Software. Because of that the controls are very responsive. It just feels so good to play.

Of course it is not perfect but i love everything it offers.

D.Final

Banned
In some instances the remake can look a bit weird but most of the time it is illuminated quite well.

It also translates really good from a moving image to a static shot.

I can't wait to replay this Demon Souls Remake.
And when I'm going to buy a PS5, it will be surely my first game to play.
(just like I do for Bloodborne on PS4)

Last edited:

Kupfer

I have just platinumed GoT and what can I say - wow. I needed during the good 47 hours two longer breaks, because the game was then quite reptetiv, but with each new entry I started with joy again several hours of game sessions.
I didn't expect anything because the game was so hyped and I was cautious, but it lives up to its reputation.
Pictures are from photomode on the PS5. 4K pictures in spoiler.
nRLuIJa.jpg

P2QJPgZ.jpg

ICKfqFc.jpg

KcX36O9.jpg

I must say that I am now a bit sad about not having a reason to hang around Tsushima anymore.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

I have just platinumed GoT and what can I say - wow. I needed during the good 47 hours two longer breaks, because the game was then quite reptetiv, but with each new entry I started with joy again several hours of game sessions.
I didn't expect anything because the game was so hyped and I was cautious, but it lives up to its reputation.
Pictures are from photomode on the PS5. 4K pictures in spoiler.

I must say that I am now a bit sad about not having a reason to hang around Tsushima anymore.
A beautiful game no matter where you look.

I got lost so many times in my thoughts while playing this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom