• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

keraj37

NBA 2k21 Next Gen, FIFA 21 Next Gen | XSS
Fe3j8Us.jpg
Lt9rkT0.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Since nobody has posted something in the last 24h and i feel the urge to keep going,... i will keep going.

I think that is fine in terms of the rules as long as i change the game i took the shoots from. If not, tell me!

Con-Z-epT

Doom 3 BFG Edition | PS5

I finally made it through the main game on nightmare difficulty. Wasn't to hard.
The parts on which i thought i will struggle the most where quite easy in the end.

Now there is just the "Lost Missions" and "Resurrection Of Evil" left.

50870579531_9b056657e0_o.png

50869871443_af7c9604ee_o.png

Since nobody has posted something in the last 24h and i feel the urge to keep going,... i will keep going.

I think that is fine in terms of the rules as long as i change the game i took the shoots from. If not, tell me!

I think after 24 hours (or 12 for example) you can post again even the same game. That's not really spam xD.

The Last Of Us Part II / PS4 Pro, Model Viewer

thelastofuspartii_202nmjpx.jpg

thelastofuspartii_202ehjaa.jpg

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This looks awesome!
Thanks they are little dark here, but it's right brightness for my LG CX. It's actually looking swell, I have no complains, there is issue at the beginning with controls and splitscreen, but those novelty things are thankfully diealed down as the times goes.

Loving yours Doom 3 pic, I finished OG (BFG version) game, yesterday amazing game even now. Feels still fresh with awesome combat.
So keep it up 👍

Con-Z-epT

Thanks they are little dark here, but it's right brightness for my LG CX. It's actually looking swell, I have no complains, there is issue at the beginning with controls and splitscreen, but those novelty things are thankfully diealed down as the times goes.

Loving yours Doom 3 pic, I finished OG (BFG version) game, yesterday amazing game even now. Feels still fresh with awesome combat.
So keep it up 👍
Would love to see this on an OLED. Really dense atmosphere.

Thanks. The original Doom was released more than 16 years ago. The BFG Edition 8 or 9 years. Still holds up.

I finished the Lost Missions today and iam already into Resurection Of Evil. So there are still some shots coming i think.

And i need way more of the medium! Looks spookie! :messenger_ghost:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Would love to see this on an OLED. Really dense atmosphere.

Thanks. The original Doom was released more than 16 years ago. The BFG Edition 8 or 9 years. Still holds up.

I finished the Lost Missions today and iam already into Resurection Of Evil. So there are still some shots coming i think.

And i need way more of the medium! Looks spookie! :messenger_ghost:
I mean it's spooky, but one jump scare really took me off guard, it was pretty assholisly done, like absolutely unexpected.

Also OST from silent hill OST guys is great. The game itself defintiely deserves something like 7/10, but loving the atmosphere. I am sucker for this moody games. That's why I love Blooper Team : )

Con-Z-epT

I mean it's spooky, but one jump scare really took me off guard, it was pretty assholisly done, like absolutely unexpected.

Also OST from silent hill OST guys is great. The game itself defintiely deserves something like 7/10, but loving the atmosphere. I am sucker for this moody games. That's why I love Blooper Team : )
I played Layers Of Fear and Observer from them.

Top team!

Top Bottom