Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

May 7, 2013
The TOD after you get the
Video
power is nice.

But i think i will wait with the enviroment shots untill they patch a disable hud option, its such a hassle to photoshop out the hud all the time.

Dec 19, 2011
Germany
Well damn... I clicked this thread by accident and now am twitching... my gaming wallet is already in the negatives due to March and I finally convinced myself to wait on a price-drop for InFamous but these screenshots... no... I can't... must.... stay strong...

inFAMOUS: Second Son. Neon shots!

I'm trying to get more action shots, but man, I get so wrapped up in having fun, I forget to use the share button during battles.

Also, to the folks sharing pics via Facebook, I'm curious how you are all doing it. What I've noticed, is that if I go to "Your Photos," click on the image so it opens up in the viewer, then open up "Options," and choose "Enter Fullscreen," and open that image up in a new window, I tend to get better image quality than just selecting the image and choosing to open it in a new window directly from the viewer.

Apr 24, 2007
CA
What's really interesting is that Sucker Punch wasn't known for putting technical marvels during the ps3 era. Infamous 1 looked horrible at best, 2 looked a lot better but it wasn't a great looking game. Imagine what the ND and Rockstars etc are going to do this gen. I said damn.

Nov 3, 2013
Australia
What's really interesting is that Sucker Punch wasn't known for putting technical marvels during the ps3 era. Infamous 1 looked horrible at best, 2 looked a lot better but it wasn't a great looking game. Imagine what the ND and Rockstars etc are going to do this gen. I said damn.
I thought the first game looked decent. But 2 was one of the best looking PS3 games.

EBE

Jun 14, 2013
LA, CA
inFAMOUS Second Son:

Ugly shot, but I was just trying to snag one with pedestrians walking around. They say some really odd/funny stuff. They do run away when fighting starts, which is why the streets often seem very empty.

that grass texture. holy shit thats bad. i mean its not, its super high resolution and all, but boy does it not jive with the rest of the surroundings.

Mar 10, 2013
The Netherlands
Still shots don't do this game any justice. I've played both Killzone and Ryse but Infamous is the first graphical marvel that manages get the "just one more level" urge from me. Props to SP.

It's strange at some times you've got cars and pedestrians walking around even when you're using powers such as glide.

And the next moment the streets are completely empty. That would probably be my only complaint thusfar, the city doesn't really feel alive.
And no transparency settings for the hud, but that's a minor annoyance