• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Caayn

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ueu3q.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01bcui2.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Here are a few of my The Last of Us Remastered shots that I didn't post in the dedicated thread:

if4qxAMgwHnmA.jpg

ibeZP9E8O00Id.jpg

ibuUznf2FULliO.jpg

I also have versions of these with the black bars, but I like to show the entire image.

Votron

Nah. Also, what's the point of this post? You're in a screenshot thread.

exactly... I have been following this thread since day one.. and for the first 100s of pages i was super impressed.. and i kept getting impressed until it gets to a point where My excitement has been dwindling as it comes... Now, I am just starting to realize that we are only re-living the experience of being captivated by these game's graphics and the will to continue to idolize them , regardless of how close to reality they are, has just beginning to fade.
For me personally the only thing I'm actually interested in in actually non-realistic games.. Amazing artwork..

Caayn

I don't really know, sometimes this game has amazing vistas like the one in this picture. And in other places it looks like an mid-gen 360/PS3 title, IQ aside.

I can't really recommend this game to anyone (now that it's free it's another story), but that's probably because I came in expecting it to be in the same level as Project Sylpheed.

Dredd97

going to be interesting looking back over this thread as the years roll on just to see how graphics have changed and evolved as we move forward....

and more destiny beta stuff...
2nY.jpg

5nY.jpg

6nY.jpg

Top Bottom