• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

OTNsoPH.jpg

Gallahad selfie
HR1m1aA.jpg

4BouSzN.jpg

The black bars in The Order are smaller than the Evil Within?

The Order is normal scope 2.40:1. The Evil Within is 2.50:1. In other words, yes the bars are smaller. Plus The Order has MUCH better framing and FoV.

These Order screens look amazing. I'd be spamming pictures all weekend if I was picking it up.

So, the X1 will finally be getting a screenshot feature in the March update. Hopefully this means that this thread will be a little more active.

(And the people who are in the preview program - get yo asses in here! :p)

Gurish

So, the X1 will finally be getting a screenshot feature in the March update. Hopefully this means that this thread will be a little more active.

I think the thread is not as active since it was moved to the Community forum, I myself found it by accident, why did they move it from the main forum? PC pictures thread is still there.

I think the thread is not as active since it was moved to the Community forum, I myself found it by accident, why did they move it from the main forum? PC pictures thread is still there.

PC is there because it's better maintained and can constantly stay relevant with mods etc so is considered fresh (AFAIK).

Noobcraft

I'll post some screenshots when they implement sharing lol. As for now the best I can do (no capture equipment) is cell phone camera pics of my screenshots which look pretty poor.

Halo 4 (MCC) gameplay - off screen:
imag1253r4jdz.jpg

imag1254t7j2w.jpg

100% gameplay, I used skulls to remove HUD, guns, and radar. Looks great in 1080P/60fps despite being a 360 game remake.

Top Bottom