• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

jack..

Banned
semvdyJ.jpg

On ps4 are you able to take a shot or video and just send it directly to a buddy on your friends list? More than anything that's probably what I'd use the feature for.

Sony's #1 priority right now should be to bring us a way to share uncompressed screenshots. I don't even want to hit the Share button anymore they look so bad compared to the real thing. It is really doing a disservice to the game itself sharing horrible images of it. Looks so ugly. Everything so washed out, colors are bland, textures don't have any pop to them and detail is lost. Bleh.

Maybe not #1 priority ... but close to!

Okay so I've been playing Super Mario 3D World with my girlfriend the last few days, but since I'm playing by myself now I re-played some older levels.... this time noticing the Propeller Box in this level.

... And then I get to the skate...

WiiUscreenshotTV0145Cjpgpa.jpg

I'm just... a box... in a skate...... wearing a tanooki suit that you can't even see because.... I'm a box... in a skate.

My first Wii U browser screenshot had to be taken.

alterno69

Banned
I need to buy a WiiU soon, i just need to find it on sale somewhere cause it's still very expensive in Mexico and i just got a Ps4 and my wife would castrate me lol

I need to buy a WiiU soon, i just need to find it on sale somewhere cause it's still very expensive in Mexico and i just got a Ps4 and my wife would castrate me lol

Where in Mexico bruh? Know the feel... Dem Mexican wives! I think Gamerush stores are selling for about $6000... Still too much. You could try one of those department stores and pay it on a monthly fee

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Mario World's art style and isometric-ish look is just wonderful. Makes me want to play a Mario ARPG Diablo-clone :eek:

I've been having similar desires ever since Galaxy 2's more isometric levels. Controlling Yoshi with the pointer in particular made me want EAD Tokyo to make a Metroid game in that style.

Pop

No, but the sooner Microsoft patches in screenshots the better. And Sony needs to let you upload them better.
Again, I can't believe that Nintendo is so far ahead of the curve here. It's nuts.

You mean as in quality? Cause to upload a clip or screenshot is very simple. So is live streaming.

Ithil

The launch games aren't blowing me away, even if most look very very good. Maybe it's that I've already played games of that resolution/levels on PC.
Then again, they're launch games. This is why I rarely get consoles under maybe two years into their lifespan. Killzone SF is a noticeable leap from KZ 3, but it's KZ 5 that will drop draws, I expect, later on in the PS4's life.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Y'all know this thread is for screenshots you took, not ones you found on the net, right? Stop quoting that Forza image. Also, please no 10+ screenshots in one post, there should a limit rule in this thread just like the other ones.

Izayoi

Banned
Yeah they need to badly, doesn't make any sense not to have that feature, and this thread needs more X1 screens.=O
Wooooaaaah. I thought that they had been advertising a screenshot feature the whole time... Was it just videos all along? What are you doing, Microsoft?

Timu

Wooooaaaah. I thought that they had been advertising a screenshot feature the whole time... Was it just videos all along? What are you doing, Microsoft?
Seems like it, and I have no idea what they were thinking.

Some KI screens I took:

ibx6129YYTUIOe.png

izINCbk3jRBps.png

i3DAx1lLwXoDt.png

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Maybe we should adopt the PC screen shot thread rule of three shots a post?
I think 4 is the right limit for this thread. Since people are excited about this ability and are taking screenshots of every corner. :p

Yanikun

Banned
Hmmm, there is more Wii U screenshots than other platforms.... Mario does look pretty charming though.

Apparently taking quality screenshots with the Wii U is easiest; PS4 is easy too but harder to get ones that aren't heavily-compressed; and Xbox doesn't have a screenshot function, so you need a capture card.

boxter432

Okay so I've been playing Super Mario 3D World with my girlfriend the last few days, but since I'm playing by myself now I re-played some older levels.... this time noticing the Propeller Box in this level.

... And then I get to the skate...

WiiUscreenshotTV0145Cjpgpa.jpg

I'm just... a box... in a skate...... wearing a tanooki suit that you can't even see because.... I'm a box... in a skate.

My first Wii U browser screenshot had to be taken.

lol awesome

Top Bottom