• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conspiracy Theory : CUNTH is an alt-account created by matt404au and the Mods of NeoGAF (Weilthain, GET ITT!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you HEARD ME!

Cunth Cunth IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN IMAGINARY AUSSIE CREATED BY Papa Papa TO RAISE THE LEVEL OF TOLERANCE TOWARDS SHITPOSTING ON GAF.

What a coincidence it was to see Cunth Cunth and Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity coming back to GAF at the same time.

My theory is:

Papa Papa saw how Xaero's sudden reappearance was getting traction on GAF so he felt compelled to 'up the ante' and bring back GAF's long lost shitposter Cunth Cunth back from obscurity.

I've seen Papa Papa do this kind of stuff several times over the past months where he would replicate something that gains traction, either a post, thread, shitpost, etc.

I truly believe that Cunth Cunth is not an individual but rather a system of AI intelligence created by the Mods and the Mount Rushmore of GAF to keep the forum engaged in frivolous humor during the Great Depression days of 2018.

patriots.gif

You don't believe me? Then try to explain this:

AZl9cEp_d.jpg

STAY WOKE, GAF!
Tc2dX.gif

Last edited:
Next up on Neoball Z

After Cunth left to the next dimension, a cyberbully appeared. The sad forces of JordanN, brap, Miyazaki hates Kojima form the new gaf alliance. Matt404 is losing steam. To ensure he can fight against the forces of Neoball, he finds a rare copy of altered beast and studied the magic of ancients. After looking at the gave of Cunth, he uttered the words of power.

Wise from your gwave!

Elmer Fudd laughed and Cunth smiled upon us once again. What will happen when our heroes get together to take on the tag team of shit posters?!

TrainedRage

Banned
Next up on Neoball Z

After Cunth left to the next dimension, a cyberbully appeared. The sad forces of JordanN, brap, Miyazaki hates Kojima form the new gaf alliance. Matt404 is losing steam. To ensure he can fight against the forces of Neoball, he finds a rare copy of altered beast and studied the magic of ancients. After looking at the gave of Cunth, he uttered the words of power.

Wise from your gwave!

Elmer Fudd laughed and Cunth smiled upon us once again. What will happen when our heroes get together to take on the tag team of shit posters?!
Where is dude who draws out posts? We need him.

Airola

The truth was already revealed here:

Cunth disappeared right about the same time Matt disappeared too. I recall they are both from Australia.
The only conclusion is that they got married and are now having a long and steamy honeymoon.
Or, Cunth is actually Matt's cunt. Would explain his name. And I don't know which is worse, to be an actual living cunt that has the capability of typing with a computer or to be a man who has a cunt with its own mind.

I mean, it seemed they were inseparable, and now that one got separated from the forum, they both were gone. They are either married or part of the same physical body. The only two logical explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom