• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

2th

Banned
inky said:
fixed. =D

Tho I admit that particular thread you are referencing is very creepy, even if most (or all) girls discussed there are over 18.

Except PonyGaf is about ponies not little girls. We don't associate the ponies with young girls at all.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This thread reminded me of this story about Terry Richardson:

http://jezebel.com/5494634/meet-terry-richardson-the-worlds-most-fked-up-fashion-photographer
I told him I had my period so I wanted to keep my underwear on, and he asked me to take my tampon out for him to play with. "I love tampons!" he said, in that psychotically upbeat way that temporarily convinces so many girls that what's fun for Uncle Terry is fun for them. (I can just imagine him chirping, "Why don't you wear these fairy wings while I fuck you in the ass? Wouldn't that be like, so fun?" to some attenuated girl fresh off the boat from Eastern Europe. Either the man's totally delusional, or he gets off on the fact that many of these things are not, in fact, very much fun for the girls.) I politely declined his offer to make tea out of my bloody cunt plug. It was then that he decided to just get naked.

Before I could say "whoa, whoa, whoa!" dude was wearing only his tattoos and waggling the biggest dick I'd ever seen dangerously close to my unclothed person (granted, I hadn't seen very many yet). "Why don't you take some pictures of me?" he asked. Um, sure

G-Fex

2th said:
Except PonyGaf is about ponies not little girls. We don't associate the ponies with young girls at all.

I don't believe you, lies are a part of your Gaf.

BUUUUUUUUUUUU THATS OK CAUSE ITS PONIES AND PONIES ARE O KAY!

Plywood said:
You're only on the outside looking in, I've been inside the looking glass.

Are you talking about the ongoing "Vox Love triangle Saga" ?

SomeDude

Banned
sorry to go off to[pic a little bit I'm not allowed to make new threads:

Is there a website out there that shows the writers of each television show?

Nappuccino said:
Name some names.

Solve the problem.

Exactly. We see stories about casting couch and shit like this from Hollywood come up from time to time.

The people never take names, because they also have to protect their fame and fortune.

By not taking names, they are just exposing another generation of actors and actresses and film people to this.

Angry Fork

Nappuccino said:
Why the hell do people know this. Not just for selena but any celeb.
PFmGe.jpg

Delio

The creepygaf thread only freaks me out because of the gifs and pics i see in there that ALMOST make it look like a hot girl thread. But of course it's not that :)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I remember wanking off to that picture of 17 year old Jessica Biel topless where you can see her nipple. I think it was in Gear magazine.

What age was I when I wanked off to it, you ask? Not telling.

Nappuccino said:
Some people use this method.

Others, I'm sure, just know it.
I don't see anything wrong with that. For example, I know and will always unfortunately remember the R&B artist Usher's birthday to be October 14 because it happens to fall on my birthday and an ex-girlfriend who loved Usher used to poke fun at me for it.

Delio

Timedog said:
I remember wanking off to that picture of 17 year old Jessica Biel topless where you can see her nipple. I think it was in Gear magazine.

What age was I when I wanked off to it, you ask? Not telling.

:O

spindashing said:
I don't see anything wrong with that. For example, I know and will always unfortunately remember the R&B artist Usher's birthday to be October 14 because it happens to fall on my birthday and an ex-girlfriend who loved Usher used to poke fun at me for it.

its all about the context and the reason.

ala those people who were counting down the days until the olson twins were legal.

G-Fex

I thought people counting down to the harry potter chick was insane (this is since the first movie).

I still don't see what they like in her.

Medalion

Banned
Zzoram said:
Maybe that's why child stars always end up so fucked up when they grow up.
You're right. It can't be the fact all eyes are on you to be perfect and more mature for your age, grueling schedules, lots of stress before you are old enough how to adapt to it, having access and connections no normal person can get, and then turning to drugs and drinking earlier than just because of general curiousity like any other young person.

Ramen

Banned
Does Feldman actually mean pedophilia, or is he talking about 15 or 16 year olds? That's pretty messed up if actual pedophilia is rampant in hollywood.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ramen said:
Does Feldman actually mean pedophilia, or is he talking about 15 or 16 year olds? That's pretty messed up if actual pedophilia is rampant in hollywood.
Polanski...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Medalion said:
Creepy-age derail in progress
No, I just think the whole "Selena looks a kid" argument has lost weight, especially this past year. We'd all be better off commenting on her forehead and it seemingly getting smaller over time. Maybe she's just being deceptive with the camera angles or her head has balanced out.

Anyway, Hollywood pedophiles, Dan Schneider exec producer of Victorious.

Ramen

Banned
Plywood said:
And here? Or here?

Here?

I don't see it anymore.

G-Fex said:
Pretty mature for a infant eh?

OK, she looks pretty hot in those pics.

Plywood said:
No, I just think the whole "Selena looks a kid" argument has lost weight, especially this past year. We'd all be better off commenting on her forehead and it seemingly getting smaller over time. Maybe she's just being deceptive with the camera angles or her head has balanced out.

Anyway, Hollywood pedophiles, Dan Schneider exec producer of Victorious.

Also the executive producer of Drake and Josh. You know he was molesting those guys.

G-Fex

Medalion said:
Creepy-age derail in progress

Well if he didn't Viper would've.

Good on Plywood, she's certainly not her younger self anymore.

Though she does date little boys (beiber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom