• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoroCoro Pokemon Info: New Zygarde Forms, New Anime (XY & Z)

Pokemaniac

Are most the previews really that ambiguous? The only one I remember being completely different was the Zoroark movie where Ho-Oh and Lugia were shown instead. There was Regigigas for the Giratina movie, but it technically showed up there.

I do agree that Zygarde has a good chance of not having a prominent role in the movie and Volcanion will be the main focus. I definitely think Gen VI is getting another game next year but I'm not sure about a Gen VII Pokemon as the only reason why Lucario got its own movie so early is because Gen IV was supposed to release in 2005. We'll likely get news on it by December anyway.

Perhaps calling them completely irrelevant was a bit harsh. What I'm getting at is that these things are usually made before any work on the movie is completed, so you can't really use them to predict what the movie itself will be about. As an interesting historical note, the first trailer for the very first movie ended up being somewhat non-indicative as well, since the first move was originally planned as the ending for the anime.

Also, I didn't mention it above since it wasn't really the focus, but a Munchlax actually got significant screentime in the 7th movie. It's kinda crazy when you realize that 3 of the 4 Gen III movies had a Gen IV Pokemon in them.

Having the anime version of the rival and semi-villain from GS as the father of the anime version of Red from RB is some funky stuff.

But yea, Silver is Ash's father.
But this is the anime version of the rival and semi-villain from GS

latest

The guy actually named Silver is just an old dude

250px-Silver_SS018.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There's a difference between opinions and simply correcting someone on wrong stuff. Granted, I was harsh, but that's what happens when you always see ignorance committed repeatedly.

Oh well, sucks that I was going to post something hype, but other places got the treat instead, especially since they always get the juicy news like twitter posts from the directors, writers, and even Rica Matsumoto.

But eh, I'm still hype.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
There's a difference between opinions and simply correcting someone on wrong stuff. Granted, I was harsh, but that's what happens when you always see ignorance committed repeatedly.

Oh well, sucks that I was going to post something hype, but other places got the treat instead, especially since they always get the juicy news like twitter posts from the directors, writers, and even Rica Matsumoto.

But eh, I'm still hype.

Could I get this "hype stuff" in PM, if possible?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Could I get this "hype stuff" in PM, if possible?

Eh no need to PM, most of them eventually came around and posted them before.

For instance, Omode is writing three episodes in a row which are all Serena-centric, and they all lead up to the Olympia battle, which then leads to XY&Z1.

Rica Matsumoto tweeted before that she has a surprise for fans. Turns out it's XY&Z (that's the actual name of the intro song, yeah).

Chespin evolving is still up there, but there is an autograph of all the voice actors in a calendar posted somewhere, and there was no sign of Chespin, but rather Quilladin.

Also Manon (Mailin is the dub name?) is seemingly missing in XY&Z.

And also why are certain sites not resetting the episode count?

Top Bottom