• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corocoro: Pokemon XY information trickling out

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sounds like Gen VI will be like II and IV. It will have new Pokemon but it will also have a lot of new evolutions. Upgrades for those that need it.

As for the new Eeveelution... I can't tell what type that is. Maybe it's Flying? It reminds me of Milotic, but it can't be Water since we already have that.

... What if it's Dragon?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Eeveelutions are all so boring anyway.

I kind of like it, though. I kind of think it might be an unconventional design for a Bug-type, with the butterflies on its body.

Sounds like Gen VI will be like II and IV. It will have new Pokemon but it will also have a lot of new evolutions. Upgrades for those that need it.

As for the new Eeveelution... I can't tell what type that is. Maybe it's Flying? It reminds me of Milotic, but it can't be Water since we already have that.

... What if it's Dragon?

Lol
I see no chance of that

Dang, Gravijah beat me to it while I was preparing my MGR OT.

You win this round, everyone else...

On-topic WHOA NEW POGEYMAWNS

If Ninfia is Fighting- or Flying-type, I think I'll be using it in my main party.

Darryl

Banned
really doubt this is normal or bug type. eevee types are usually blatantly obvious and this one doesn't look any more normal than eevee nor is it clearly a bug

Top Bottom