• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cosmic Disclosure: Alex Jones got nothin' on this incredible conspiracy dumpster fire

I recently saw that Alex Jones indie song and thought it was extremely funny and well-done. I knew that Jones was crazy, but I didn't realize he was off the deep end enough to go on about "literal vampire hobgoblins", green-skinned Satan worshipers eating babies, etc. Reading about Jones reminded me of something much crazier that I encountered a couple of years ago. I worked for a post-production studio in Los Angeles, and we got this weird little project...

Cosmic Disclosure - https://www.gaia.com/series/cosmic-disclosure - is an interview series where David Wilcock talks to Corey Goode about his experiences as an agent of the Secret Space Program. What? Who are these two guys?

CLE2016_2.jpg

David Wilcock:

David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy.

Pretty standard New Age type stuff. Dude is also bringing it with the powerful forehead game. He claims to be the reincarnation of a legendary psychic named Edgar Cayce. He also published a book with this cover:

ascension2000.jpg

Looks like the hottest Myst clone of 1996.

Anyway, the real star of Cosmic Disclosure is Corey Goode and this is where shit gets nuts:

Identified as an intuitive empath (IE), Corey Goode was recruited through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six. (MILAB is a term coined for the military abduction of a person that indoctrinates and trains them for any number of military black ops programs.) Goode trained and served in the MILAB program from 1976-1986/87. Toward the end of his time at MILAB he was assigned to fill an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth government groups) in a ”human-type" ET SuperFederation Council.

Goode's IE abilities played an important role in communicating with (”interfacing with") non-terrestrial beings as part of one of the Secret Space Programs (SSP). During his 20 year service he had a variety of experiences and assignments in-
cluding the Intruder Intercept Interrogation Program, Assignment to the ASSR (Auxiliary Specialized Space Research), the SRV, (Interstellar Class Vessel) and much more. This all occurred in a ”20 and Back" agreement from 1986/87-2007 with recall work continuing up to the present day.

Goode continues his IE work now and remains in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians (of the Sphere Being Alliance) who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and deliver important messages to humanity.

In short, Goode claims that he was once a representative of Earth during government meetings with an alliance of alien species.

Some of the crazy crap that this series gets into:

* Earth governments are in control of a series of white-skinned humanoid giants (aka "Stasis Beings") who were discovered buried in the ground in a state of cryogenic slumber. IIRC the bodies of these giants have been harvested to create super-technologies that will never be exposed to the public.

* The Sphere-Being Alliance of alien races is locked in mortal combat with the Illuminati (aka The Cabal).

* Moon landing was fake, naturally

* Earth is not flat but it is, in fact, hollow; or more specifically, the center of Earth is a honeycomb of nooks and crannies where various creatures and aliens live

* Psychic powers

* Ills of capitalism, which is a fine topic, until you realize that capitalism isn't bad because it's governed by a logic of globalized exploitation, but because it's a Babylonian Money Magic Slave System (actual term) that the Illuminati uses to control us

* Nazis were somehow essential to alien contact but I can't remember how

What interesting about this series is that these two guys are stone cold sober in their presentation and discussion. The conversation has zero passion and it's presented in as non-crazy a way as possible. They speak in a casual, conversational hush:

WILCOCK: So, um, when you were on that Blue Avian battleship, you noticed that it possessed a weapons system?

GOODE: Yes, ah, yes, that's right.

WILCOCK: Would remember just how many laser batteries were present on board?

GOODE: Well, heh...I didn't have a notebook with me to take exact notes...

WILCOCK: *sensible chuckle* Right, right...

GOODE: But I would say, about...four laser batteries on each side of the ship.

WILCOCK: *nods* Okay, I see.

I also really love the comments on their videos:

I'm still confused about the 20 and back program. If you are in space for 20 years, then are inserted back 20 years ago after you complete your mission, then you would be on earth and in space at the same time, for 20 years. Then 20 years after you were inserted back on earth, you would be in space finishing your mission, then inserted back on earth 20 years earlier, forever. Just wondering what Corey's response to this is. Everything else seems to check out.

Is it just possible,that the pyrimids ,otherwords the industrial area of somekind ? powerplant or powerstation and fuel depot ? I guess we end up as Space Port.

Wish they would give me the brain boost treatment.

There has been a lot of material being put out there that the moon is a soul catching trap that catches our souls, and beings implant false past life memories and then force us back into an endless cycle of reincarnation to keep feeding these parasitic beings.

I hope you enjoy this...this will presumably be the craziest thing you see on the internet today. You have to pay for most of the episodes, but there are a few free ones online/on YouTube.

Just watch the first five minutes of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvracg

EDIT: As a last note, this was all paid for and produced by Gaia, which apparently is a relatively well-known and respected company that deals in yoga supplies like mats, yoga balls, etc.

Volimar

Say what you want, but you gotta give props to David Wilcock for making sure the aliens always have a mobile landing area whenever he takes a nap.

JordanN

Banned
* The Sphere-Being Alliance of alien races is locked in mortal combat with the Illuminati (aka The Cabal).

This sounds badass.

See, why can't conspiracy theories focus on stuff that actually sounds interesting? You're never going to win the public over with boring, and ultimately pointless junk like "the world is actually flat!".

If there's actually a war going on in the galaxy, then sign me up so I can fight the emperor of Mars.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man there was an ancient aliens episode about that! My wife LOVES that shit, she loves to watch it and make jokes about them lol

norm9

Earth governments are in control of a series of white-skinned humanoid giants (aka "Stasis Beings") who were discovered buried in the ground in a state of cryogenic slumber. IIRC the bodies of these giants have been harvested to create super-technologies that will never be exposed to the public.

Nazis were somehow essential to alien contact but I can't remember how

I'm interested in both these "theories." Hopefully it doesn't get weirder than that...

He claims to be the reincarnation of a legendary psychic named Edgar Cayce.

Alright, I'm gonna give him this one too. But that's where i draw the line.

Mobius 1

* Earth governments are in control of a series of white-skinned humanoid giants (aka "Stasis Beings") who were discovered buried in the ground in a state of cryogenic slumber. IIRC the bodies of these giants have been harvested to create super-technologies that will never be exposed to the public.

Mmm..

Bakercat

Man, just a few days ago I went on a conspiracy theory bing on YouTube for fun, and that I haven't kept up with current conspiracy theories since about 2012. Back then I saw a lot of conspiracy theories around everything going on, but I didn't really find to much new stuff going on in the last few years. I did find one that said something big was gonna happen on September 23 of this year, but nothing specific. I did find some cool stuff on illuminati teachings though. Apparently the illuminati have their own website that you can join, and they sell a book of their teachings on amazon that have a code in it to give as part of the initiation. I also found a pretty popular video of some ex illuminati dude explaining things about them when he was apart of them. I just love this stuff about conspiracys, it's like a cool plot in an story your not supposed to know about.

Just found this video of viewer questions about "star seeds" (I think this means that you have part of an alien soul inside you or something like that) and other cosmic stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZijUntL-Hr8

I'm sure that readers and viewers of this show will have plenty of sane, interesting commen-

It's quite evident that Steven Greer cannot acknowledge that our own planet has been invaded by hostile ET replilians so why IS he given any credibility on the subject whatsoever? I am a senior citizen who has spent the last 18 mos relearning my history and how we have been influenced by these demons and lied to by the greedy elitest puppets so they can stay in power. I am more than ready for FULL disclosure and would welcome the belovant ETs in a heartbeat for their support. I think I would welcome the rath of God and the apocalypse rather than see my family drug through any more of the sewage this earth has to offer. I pray every day that Donald Trump has the will and the courage to "bring it on"!

Oh.

Lubricus

This is why we all need to be reading each issue of the Weekly World News. Then we would know ahead of time what was going to happen.
I love this article:

HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL
Here are some tips from Dr. Touth on how you can take advantage of the same opportunity:

SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There’s a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, “Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right.” It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He’ll show up eventually.

DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It’s like precious gold to him and he’ll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.

GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you’re going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don’t just say, “I want the most gorgeous woman on earth and I want her to be madly in love with me.” Instead, add, “In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood.”

REMEMBER TO DEMAND THE LIFE-EXTENSION CLAUSE. Satan won’t tell you if you don’t ask but you can get a guarantee of 300 years of youthful life before you go to eternal damnation. Why enjoy a mere 75 or 80 years of reckless living when you can get 300?

This might come in handy one day.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/8069/how-to-sell-your-soul-to-the-devil/

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I love these types of guys that go around giving presentations like this. They're basically reciting their first sci-fi story scrawled in a notebook in a lecture. I remember there was one guy that would talk about a time at a government facility with aliens and eventually an all out battle broke out. He mentions this as if it was common knowledge.

This sounds like he got high while watching Evangelion and thought it was his own idea.

I love these types of guys that go around giving presentations like this. They're basically reciting their first sci-fi story scrawled in a notebook in a lecture. I remember there was one guy that would talk about a time at a government facility with aliens and eventually an all out battle broke out. He mentions this as if it was common knowledge.
I do too. I usually fall asleep to these 'lectures'. It's nice to turn your brain off and listen to the lore they've cooked up.

David Icke is a good one too. His speech on the vibrational waves of the rings of Saturn being a mass hypnosis device, keeping us in the matrix is one of my favorites.

gforguava

Why the necessity to fake a Moon landing when the secret governments have much more advanced technology in secret?
That is exactly why it was faked. We've been in direct contact with alien lifeforms since Eisenhower signed the treaty with them in 1954 and the Moon landing was a necessary hoax so the populace would see all of our space ventures and not wonder what it was all about.

Mankind can't handle the truth of what is actually going on vis-a-vis the conflict between the Reptilians(aka Archons) and the Pleiadians and how we and the planet Earth fit into it.

Apathy

There's gotta be some nice lucrative scratch to be made being a conspiracy nut right? Maybe I should take a whack at it with something rally stupid and off the wall

gforguava

Yeah, I assume if you can get your foot in the door and make a name for yourself it must be a solid moneymaking endeavor. There will always be idiots who will spend $35 on 16 oz. of "Tachyon Detox Water".

edit: Just saw this "Tachyonized Personal Cocoon":

$450.

Lol.
Both of these guys also believe Donald Trump is a good guy fighting the cabal.
I guess thats what he does in between his twitter rants and watching TV all day.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I've wanted to start a weird cult or conspiracy for a long time but I'm not sure where to start.

gforguava

I've wanted to start a weird cult or conspiracy for a long time but I'm not sure where to start.
The problem is all of these wonderful things build off of each other creating this tapestry of the ridiculous, paranoid, and hateful that we all know and love.

I mean Nazis met aliens first and got some of that sweet Vril, then with Operation Paperclip we got a bunch of Nazi scientists(and thus some of that sweet Vril), Roswell in 1947 and all that, then in 1954 Eisenhower made a treaty with some aliens, plus Valiant Thor(he's from Venus!) is in there somewhere, Reptilians and their nefarious plans, and on and on. Plus at any random point antisemitism will just be injected into it.

There is no way to manufacture the decades of cross-pollination crazy that has created the modern conspiracy theory.

I'm thinking build off of something already mainstream. So like, the earth is flat because it's actually a giant data storage disc for alien God beings. Mountains and valleys are like ridges on a vinyl record. And the reason that vaccination causes autism is because it allows people to tune into the mental wave length of these alien God beings (henceforth referred to as AGBs), and the higher understanding that this brings is why people are autistic. The reason Trump has trouble making coherent sentences is that he's communicated with the AGBs so many times that he doesn't function well on our communicative level any more.

Top Bottom