• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costa Rica is #1 happiest country in the world, but who cares... DR is #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
So, are there only 3 Costa Rican GAFers in all? Or are all the others on the gaming side only(thus making them irrelevant)?

Trident

Loaded With Aspartame
Jamaica #3? I don't think I saw a single native Jamaican that wasn't absolutely depressed when I visited.

I don't remember what city we were in, but it wasn't Kingston. So Kingston better be repping pretty hard to make up for the seas of poverty-washed misery that covered the parts of the island I saw.

Zaptruder

Banned
Freestyler said:
I just think it's bullshit to consider 'ecological footprint' (my most hated buzzword of the 00's so far) as a major factor in evaluating someone's happiness.

It's not a factor in evaluating happiness in an individual. But it can be considered an indicator of how successful a country is, measured on metrics that really matter.

i.e. overall happiness, versus our ability to sustain that happiness.

pel1300

K' Dash said:
I could turn this in to boner thread posting pictures of costa rican models, it's true that colombia, venezuela, brasil and argentina have some of the most beautiful woman in the whole world, but costa rica does not fall behind amigo.

I dunno, ask anyone who has traveled to Colombia after having gone through all of Central America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom