• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costco Pizza is pretty tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

I usually get the hotdogs, but I got a slice of pepperoni pizza.

A little doughy, by not bad as a pick me up.

What are you favorite Costco in house foods?

shwimpy

I always get a polish dog combo and a slice of combo pizza when I go there. Ridiculously cheap, good, and filling.

p1010403_550.jpg

and their pizza of course!

Man my girlfriend and I had to go to Sam's club earlier today, we tried their pizza and it was garbage

Like with everything, Costco is vastly superior to Sam's in the pizza department.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All about them kirkland jeans

feelin like a boss tho
in head to toe costco

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I love Costco food. I always eat their hotdog and fries and Ice cream in summer.

Surprisingly I never tried their pizza, I will give it a shot.

3N16MA

Banned
Kirkland is one of the best store brands.

The biggest mistake Costco made was replacing Coke with Pepsi. No one likes Pepsi.

Just today, I asked if I could have a look around, and sample their food (they kindly said yes, but, perfectly reasonably, that I couldn't actually buy goods), and I made a great choice with their Italian sausage (pork) hotdog and peppers, which was excellent, and totally worth the $3.12 (inc. tax).

I did notice the "signature" beef hotdog, with a soda, for only $1.5, but after the atrocious "organic" one I had my local cinema, I would need some serious convicing, on beef hotdogs, as opposed to pork, because I originally hail from the U.K. (have lived in Virginia since fall of 07), where hotdogs are generally made of pork, such as the delicious Herta ones, I used to enjoy at the cinema.

As the store isn't local, and comprises a minimum three hour round bus trip (now $2, was $1!), for me, I think I'd have a hard time justifying the cost of membership.

Ixian

Working across the street from a Costco and being able to go over there and get lunch with my girlfriend for less than ten dollars for the two of us is my favoritest thing.

Quick

Banned
Head up to Canada and have some Costco poutine.

But yeah, Costco hot dogs and pizza are legit. Price is amazing too.

Bless up.

Not a big fan of Costco's fast food. It's cheap, but it tastes cheap too. I'll still get food from there from time to time because of how cheap it is, but I'm always left disappointed. The brisket sandwich thing is pretty good though, but it's 5 bucks.

Priz

Something about the taste is off that makes me think it's good. It's not terrible but... there are many others I prefer.

When I went to Japan in 2011 I went to Costco and checked out their food court. I noticed they have a few things that are different than the USA:

My boss was big about ordering this pizza. He'd always have left overs and he'd try to get me to take some home. I broke down and finally ate some. It is not worth the 620 calories per slice that it is.

clav

Something about the taste is off that makes me think it's good. It's not terrible but... there are many others I prefer.

When I went to Japan in 2011 I went to Costco and checked out their food court. I noticed they have a few things that are different than the USA:

I want that here.

I don't have a picture, but at least at my Costco they print the calories next to the menu items now and this is true. There's also this nutritional fact sheet. It's because of how much cheese they put on the cheese pizza.

Thanks.

I still think adding pepperoni increases fat as you see some people blot out the pepperoni with napkins before eating.

Costco Double is the best deal! Slice of Pizza, Hot Dog and a drink for $3.78 (tax included there).

Eh, you better watch your sodium intake.

I think of Costco cafeteria food as things that make people easily get kidney stones. Pizza. Hot dogs. Soda.

Althane

I've had the chicken bake once. It's okay, but a little one note. I should figure out what to mix it with to make it a little more flavorful.

The pizza is pretty on point. The hot dogs are GOAT fast food hot dogs. I am saddened that Costco US doesn't have Poutine, apparently. I would get that shit every day.

Their ice cream is pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom