• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

I used to be LE is the new saying.

God damn man I need to drop the Console Games and just go full PC-mode. I don't play CS well unless it's all I play. Playing any other game just changes my ability to play CS at a decent level.

Even then, I think LE is my ceiling lol. Haven't been able to break that.

EDIT: I'm currently DMG, but losing like two games for every win, so I'll probably derank before I get promoted back up to Legendary Eagle.

udiie

Even then, I think LE is my ceiling lol. Haven't been able to break that.

EDIT: I'm currently DMG, but losing like two games for every win, so I'll probably derank before I get promoted back up to Legendary Eagle.

you told us you were at smfc
what is it dawg
make up yo mind

RobNBanks

Banned
If you actually wanted to be decent at CS you would be. You're Onyx in everything in Halo + champion in one playlist, which means you have some sort of skill and understanding of how to not be completely useless.

Instead you're too focused on being a troll.

Seriously, controllers are shit. Mouse is easier and have a much higher skill ceiling. I feel bad for da bad controlla aims :(

If impact was here, no god rest his soul, he be like suck ma dick speedyblueican'thitshitdude.

Valkrai

There's only 2 games that are "acceptable" with a controller. CoD (because M+KB controls are wank) and Halo.

CS, no. FUCKING NOPE.

Also I use 1 and 1000 dpi

baby

I'm not a good player, but I really don't understand why the sawed-off exists. It's exactly the same price as the nova, right?

i assume that means you werent around for the pre-nerf sawed off

was playing 1.3 at 400, after playing fallout for 4 days straight i returned to my roots at 2.4 at 400 with 1.02 mouse accel

you told us you were at smfc
what is it dawg
make up yo mind
"I used to be LE is the new saying"

As in my skill drop off has been so massive lately, from lack of playing, that I'm not even comparable to my old high, LE. I'm just currently all around way worse. I've been trying to get back to SMFC for months now, and at this point I don't think I can break past Eagle anymore. That's the highest level I can play at, and I can't even play at that now.
If you actually wanted to be decent at CS you would be. You're Onyx in everything in Halo + champion in one playlist, which means you have some sort of skill and understanding of how to not be completely useless.

Instead you're too focused on being a troll.
I mean I try in Counter-Strike. I want to be good, or at least decent, but unless I'm playing the game everyday for two hours a day, I fall off so hard.

Like right now when I try to play, I can't hit my shots, I'm playing terrible positions and being caught with knife/nade out really often now.

Stopped playing CS for like a month to play Halo, and for some reason I can't try and play two games seriously without losing the ability to play one game correctly.

It sucks, because I REALLY DO wanna be good at the game. I want to hit Global Elite at least, but I just can't. Even when I'm playing at my best, I can't play past Eagles.

Josh5890

I played it for the first time tonight. I was beaten pretty bad since I'm a noob but it is a fun game. I can see myself playing this for a while. At least on and off.

Sajjaja

im always watching....waiting.....and then I see SBD post and I close the tab.

I work full time now which is why I only play Rocket League nowadays

Blizzard

Banned
Ouch, I guess the ban wave 50% discount account thing is real. My first game tonight has 3 people with racial slur names and level 1-3 Steam accounts.

Blizzard

Banned
Ouch, I guess the ban wave 50% discount account thing is real. My first game tonight has 3 people with racial slur names and level 1-3 Steam accounts.
Update: All four enemies and all 3 of my teammates have level 1-3 Steam accounts in my first ranked game tonight.

3 of them have racial terms in their names, 1 of them has a sexually explicit name, and the remaining 2 were booted off so I didn't check them. *edit* Nevermind, one of the people with the racial slur names abandoned the game rather than being kicked.

Update: All four enemies and all 3 of my teammates have level 1-3 Steam accounts in my first ranked game tonight.

3 of them have racial terms in their names, 1 of them has a sexually explicit name, and the remaining 2 were booted off so I didn't check them. *edit* Nevermind, one of the people with the racial slur names abandoned the game rather than being kicked.

yeah the next 2 or so weeks is going to be rough. I fucking hate post sale CSGO.

Ludono

what sensitivity do you guys play with

i feel like i need a different sensitivity for each gun

i haven't really played cs since like 2006, rusty as fuck :( why does my ak not do the things i want it to

I played at 1.6 Sens, 600 DPI

quiche dont play ur just gonna get an aneurysm

He'll tilt harder than Shoxies keyboard

shox.jpg

tootsi666

DHW final will be broadcasted on finnish TV with horrible casters and using words no-one who actually plays the game uses. FUTURE OF ESPORTS. I think I'll stick with Anders and Semmler for my CS finals.

Team Liquid's coach seams really butthurt that someone dares to critisize his team lol

Hixx

quiche dont play ur just gonna get an aneurysm

its too late for that

he blamed me for his death because i said an enemy MIGHT be on the other side of the map. Bear in mind we won this match 16-5 or something against some SMFCs.

so i shot some bullets around him when we spawned

he turned around and killed me and went full quiche

Hixx

Full Quiche is a state of mind that PrematureQuiche enters almost daily. Key signs that he has entered it are:

- Buying a Desert Eagle every round, rushing a site and getting furious when he dies
- Becoming extremely quiet
- Saying "I've gone past caring" when he clearly hasn't
- Fat shaming people he has never met or has any evidence of being fat
- Team killing

Occasionally he will enter SupernovaQuiche, his final form:

- Rage quitting and abandoning even when winning, usually after being knifed

Despite all of this he is an incredibly popular chap and my CSGO skin sugar daddy so please leave him alone

cHinzo

Old man still got it. I can't agree though, there was a period when he was pretty bad. Not friberg bad but GTR has been a lot more consistent.

Taco is pretty good I hear :D

Nah f0rest was struggling until like march. Rest of the year f0rest > Get_Right and it wasn't even close. GR is still living off his reputation of a great player, while f0rest can still show why he's great.

Top Bottom