• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
league1-17.jpg

They deaded 2 of my Top 3 favorites teams ;~;

If they actually manage to beat TSM tomorrow, they'll be 3 for 3.

From 16-0 to beating out two of the Top 5 teams, I can't believe it. Guess the Roster change really was for the best.

Is this the last major tournament of the year by the way? Is there anything massive going on December? No right?

Xizk

They deaded 2 of my Top 3 favorites teams ;~;

If they actually manage to beat TSM tomorrow, they'll be 3 for 3.

From 16-0 to beating out two of the Top 5 teams, I can't believe it. Guess the Roster change really was for the best.

Is this the last major tournament of the year by the way? Is there anything massive going on December? No right?

ESEA ESL PRO Finals. 250k tournament.

So two more tournaments to go. Weird how Valve hasn't pushed a new game changing update yet. Wonder if they're waiting for these tournaments to end before they push updates.

Assuming they change anything. It seems like they make a game changing update after every major. Though Cluj ended a month ago.

Nuke 2 when.

cebri.one

One question for CSGaf, if i have a 75Hz monitor, should i force that refresh rate or just leave it at 60? I've read some articles that just don't recommend it as it usually make response time worse.

Reven

So two more tournaments to go. Weird how Valve hasn't pushed a new game changing update yet. Wonder if they're waiting for these tournaments to end before they push updates.

Assuming they change anything. It seems like they make a game changing update after every major. Though Cluj ended a month ago.

Nuke 2 when.
Sounds update was game changing lol.

udiie

One question for CSGaf, if i have a 75Hz monitor, should i force that refresh rate or just leave it at 60? I've read some articles that just don't recommend it as it usually make response time worse.

try 75hz, faster refresh is generally better for cs, but might not make a difference at that low of an increase
also if the input lag bugs you just go back to 60
75hz+ shouldnt make you a better player, just make the game feel a little nicer

cebri.one

try 75hz, faster refresh is generally better for cs, but might not make a difference at that low of an increase
also if the input lag bugs you just go back to 60
75hz+ shouldnt make you a better player, just make the game feel a little nicer

Well apparently if i force it also changes my resolution to really weird one so i decided not to, but thanks anyway.

I actually noticed some hackers to yesterday, especially wallhackers with an amazing preaim coming out of corners, doors, etc... :( It takes all the joy out of it.

baby

Well apparently if i force it also changes my resolution to really weird one so i decided not to, but thanks anyway.

I actually noticed some hackers to yesterday, especially wallhackers with an amazing preaim coming out of corners, doors, etc... :( It takes all the joy out of it.

thats why i keep saying to not play until the hackfest is over

read a book, go outside, spend some quality time with friends and family

just dont play mm

Top Bottom