• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter Strike Thread

neptunes

image_29901.jpg

image_29902.jpg

Coop

I have no constancy in cs. one game i'm like 17-2 the next im 2-17. Agh. I'm down for a game if you guys are. it should be fun...i still enjoy throwing nades at the barrels :D

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
So who else bought one of the STEAM packages? I've been playing CSS for the past few hours. We should organize a game.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
You know, I have a P3 1.9 sitting here that could probably run a dedicated source server decently. Let me see.

Should we start a new topic for CS: Source? Anyway, I'll be playing Source later tonight...I'm always playing, but I can definitely say that I'll be online playing CS: Source later tonight for a substantial amount of time. Let me know if anyone wants to play.

neptunes

Coop said:
anybody having a problem connecting to friends..sometimes it says i cant connect to the network

It's been like that for the past 2 years.

Thats why if you look back in the thread we usually arranged times for us to play and we posted the IP.

it worked rather nice.

Deg

Banned
Cant wait to get back into this. I need practice however. I lost 5/18 to someone just 'ok' yesterday :(

Top Bottom