• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 Frame-rate test Xbox One versus Xbox One X.

Journey

Banned
This game looks like shit

So does your opinion.

m_553344be6e3ec24e05005eb3.jpg

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Serious question, I've downloaded it to my X and S, but am currently downloading it to my PC. Now, of course cloud saves will let me play it on both Xboxes, that's a given. But what about PC? Do my xbox saves carry over in this one do we know?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Why is this always the go-to argument for defense teams? My opinion stemmed from a video I saw before hand that looked like it was running 60fps. But the demo showed me otherwise. Plenty of moments where it felt like it dipped around 24-26 actually.

As for gameplay. I played it and I didn’t like it (multiplayer-wise anyway.)

Defense team eh? Maybe when you use terms like that and say random things like "make it skill based," which is the most generic ass way of someone stating something they think would make a game better but in reality have zero knowledge on what they actually want, and don't offer any real criticism is why people think your opinion is balls.

Codes 208

Defense team eh? Maybe when you use terms like that and say random things like "make it skill based," which is the most generic ass way of someone stating something they think would make a game better but in reality have zero knowledge on what they actually want, and don't offer any real criticism is why people think your opinion is balls.
*currently 62 on metacritic*

Clearly I’m not alone in the belief they could’ve done better.

insanexer

How dare you bring Keith and Kevin into this shit?!?! But whatever ..do whatever the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK you wanna do!
I miss their older stuff . Seems like they wend almost full eating channel .. still funny though
ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ. ALL KINDZZZZZ

Codes 208

Didn't even say anything about that?
“This is why people think your opinion is balls.” To which my point is other people seem to share my view considering the mediocre score so far. But honestly I don’t think it’s something to get bent out of shape over, I hate the multiplayer but I’m reserving judgement on the campaign which still looks relatively promising judging from Digital foundry’s video.

I just didn’t like the multiplayer. That’s it. Wasn’t for me.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
“This is why people think your opinion is balls.” To which my point is other people seem to share my view considering the mediocre score so far. But honestly I don’t think it’s something to get bent out of shape over, I hate the multiplayer but I’m reserving judgement on the campaign which still looks relatively promising judging from Digital foundry’s video.

I just didn’t like the multiplayer. That’s it. Wasn’t for me.

My point was simply not that you opinion is invalid but you tried to justify it and correct a developer by saying "make it skill based."

This mentality that it would be "better" because of this change is simply unfounded and could even make it worse.

DonF

The game looks better, but not a generation better, more like a launch game vs a late gen game.

Top Bottom