• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Why are there no subtitles...?

I don't use ubtitles in my games when I play but they should be a mandatory option these days.

Very surprised to see that there aren't any.

Sklarlight

Neo Member
It's terrible that there aren't any subtitles for the remade trilogy. They remade the game so well, right down to the lack of captions. - I tried contacting Activision Support about it via a live chat, they said they'd 'pass on the suggestion', which I presume didn't go anywhere because the ports lack subtitles either. I've contacted them again now that there's a designated support section for separate consoles for the game. I know the game isn't dialogue-heavy, but it's against accessibility to keep it devoid of subtitles for the cut-scenes. I know the Spyro Reignited Trilogy is being made by different people, but I've contacted them too in the hopes that they won't make the same mistake. There's also a petition that might be worth signing, it can't hurt to do so: https://www.change.org/p/activision-patch-subtitles-into-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy

Top Bottom