• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy limited edition controllers

TI82

Banned
Just learned about this Xbox one controller given in a giveaway last fall:

CxZknpmUkAAJrZG.jpg

That's right, a Pizza Hut controller. Share whatever other crazy LE controllers you've seen out there.

@MUWANdo

Banned
vxpOIgi.jpg

This was a pack-in with the special edition of Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style for PSX. You don't ever want to touch this controller.

Is the idea that they are crazy controllers that had a limited release, or that they are "crazy-limited," as in difficult to find?

My first thought is the Nintendo-sanctioned Ascii GameCube Keyboard controller built with PSO I+II in mind. Not so easy to come by these days and definitely a bit wild. There was also a PS3 counterpart that DID come out in the US, but I think it might've been by Logitech or someone else.

TI82

Banned
Is the idea that they are crazy controllers that had a limited release, or that they are "crazy-limited," as in difficult to find?

My first thought is the Nintendo-sanctioned Ascii GameCube Keyboard controller built with PSO I+II in mind. Not so easy to come by these days and definitely a bit wild. There was also a PS3 counterpart that DID come out in the US, but I think it might've been by Logitech or someone else.

either or is fine

Top Bottom