• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Melchiah

ajpu9.jpg

r3Acr.jpg

G.O.O.

Love this one. Nothing happens, but the simple idea of seeing something appearing scares me shitless.

Speaking of creepy, is your avatar a Resident?
I thought it was Ultimex :/

This guy supposedly used to often hit his wife iirc (can't even remember where I read that) pretty creepy dude if you ask me.
Also, he was a murderer.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19505_5-real-murderers-more-terrifying-than-any-horror-movie.html

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Can someone explain this to me? I couldn't see nothing... :-(

stare at the x in the middle without blinking for like 20 seconds and the black part of that image will burn into your vision for a few seconds so if you turn away and blink really fast youll see a face smiling

SuperNekoKat

Neo Member
Love this one. Nothing happens, but the simple idea of seeing something appearing scares me shitless.
Thank you! Made that gif myself.

Speaking of creepy, is your avatar a Resident?

I thought it was Ultimex :/
I'm actually not 100% sure. I got it from a comic, source of the comic is unknown. I don't have the original comic, but it showed a man with an eyeball head opening a door (avatar), followed by a man with an ass for a head opening a door, then they sat down to drink a cup of tea together.

I do adore The Residents though.

mantidor

stare at the x in the middle without blinking for like 20 seconds and the black part of that image will burn into your vision for a few seconds so if you turn away and blink really fast youll see a face smiling

That is cockmongler, it made me laugh instead of creeping me out because of that. It's one of the oldest internet memes, before memes were so popular, you've probably never heard of it
oh god I'm an internet hipster now D:

JJD

I tried, but I never can make this kind of stuff works for me... :-(

Anyway, thanks for the explanation!

Raist

Banned
I tried, but I never can make this kind of stuff works for me... :-(

Anyway, thanks for the explanation!

There's no way it can't work. Unless you're blind.
You have to blink quickly and repeatedly, not just once. Preferably, when you look away and start blinking, stare at something not too bright.

mantidor

What makes them more NSFW than the others ?

I was thinking the same thing, well, except for the fact that any pic in this thread would make my boss to have a "talk" with me if he sees me browsing the thread.

And those eyes are freaking terrifying D:

Blizzard

Banned
that comic ruined me, turned on all the lights in my house and am currently hiding in my bed >=(
The comic is a little silly though. Does the killer kill everyone who sees the TV broadcast simultaneously? If he doesn't, and can only be in one place at once, then it was wasted on everyone else. Or are you supposed to worry you were the one unlucky one?

Also his grin reminds me of the cheshire cat or something. I'm not sure if this is more terrifying or not, but it's kind of a silly grin. Or maybe Venom.

cat76j24.png

Kenai

The minimalist ones seem to get me the most because my imagination seems to run wild with them (the eyes barely visible from the basement on the first page is a good one). The more I see of what I am supposed to be afraid of, the less I am bothered.

Hey guys, I'm searching for a creepy picture I saw years ago, well it was a picture that was the topic in a Discovery channel/nat geo program years ago. Its very vague but I remember someone, likely from nasa had a picture of himself with a weird robot looking alien guy in the background.

Top Bottom