• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Wax Costanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burai

shitonmychest57
NeoUltima said:
0145_1_lg.jpg

:lol :lol

President Mel Gibson

Ceres

Banned
CoilShot said:
Star Wars Episode 1[img]

what happened here :lol[/QUOTE]

Obi-wan and Qui-Gon are actually pretty good. But that kid is really messed up. His proportions are that of a miniature version of an adult rather than an actual kid.

Burai

shitonmychest57
Ceres said:
Obi-wan and Qui-Gon are actually pretty good. But that kid is really messed up. His proportions are that of a miniature version of an adult rather than an actual kid.

Ewan looks a bit like he's merged with Mark Hamill.

Liam looks like Steven Segall in a beard.

Dante

A lotof these looks like he spends a great deal of time on the face ( for better or worse ) and then puts them on generic mannequin bodies, that don't quite fit the clothes well. What shocks me most is people are actually bidding on some of these.

Syph

Neo Member
Ceres said:

Obi looks like roger moore :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
from Home Alone? It's like they combined Joe Pesci with Peter Boyle.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
fallengorn said:
I love how they either look clinically retarded or have been smoking 12 packs a day.

And I dare anyone to identify this one:
2aklqw7.jpg

looks like jamie kennedy.

Shatner's Bassoon said:
0090_2_lg.jpg

This is supposed to be Joe Pesci. Joe fucking Pesci.

Looks like the dad from Everybody Loves Raymond.

ckohler

KilgoreTrout said:

It looks more like the old Marty...

marty-mcfly-needles.jpg

Seriously, what's with all the oversized clothes and hunchbacks?! I'm starting to wonder if this is really some kind of weird art experiment where the characters are SUPPOSED to look malformed and ridiculous.

Naah. The artist just sucks.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
zesty said:
It's not just his face. His stance makes him look so... sassy.

OMG, I was going to say the exact same thing. It's the hips...its gotta be the hips. With that stance I imagine him sounding like Rose Perez or something.

"Hey Papi! You know I got The Force and everything!"

Forkball

How the hell can these be real? I've seen some really amazing wax statues that look exactly like the person. Seriously, this has to be some joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom