• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crimson Desert - Official Reveal Trailer (MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, the creators of the Black Desert franchise)

Typhares

Crimson Desert is an open-world MMORPG set in an epic-fantasy world. In a war for survival, three tribes will fight for control of the Pywell continent. Crimson Desert has been produced since 2018 by Jason Jung, former Game Design Director of RYL Online. Working alongside Jason Jung on RYL Online, one of Korea’s most famous first-generation action MMORPGs, was Dae-il Kim, the founder of Pearl Abyss. Eter Lee, former Lead Combat Designer of RYL Online and C9, is in charge of the action combat system for the title.

j0hnnix

Any news if it will be pvp only or pvp/pve? I have a love/hate relationship with BDO the damn upgrade system is the greatest trigger worthy component in a game I've ever seen.

Dargor

Any information on the game or its just this trailer?

Hope they move away from black desert's insane rng.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Man, how big is this team?! It's pretty insane that they're able to juggle two MMO related projects at the same time.

Production and presentation is definitely impressive.

So is this BDO 2.0? Please just don't have the popin issues like BDO and I'm fine with it.

PC? Console?
Looks neat but not sure if I have the time or energy to sink into a MMORPG.

BDO took a good few years to get on the Xbox X it only just recently made it onto the PS4 didn't it? I'm expecting the same treatment with the consoles tbh.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
After Black Forest Dessert we get Crimson Velvet Dessert? Sounds delicious.

But seriously, I was so burned with Black Desert on it's insane grind that I'll be giving anything else these guys make some serious looking into first.

Top Bottom