• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogen

I can't do this

This has to be some punishment.

naw that was cute actually

That Pokemon wedding though

Some people just have completely opposite cringe senses I guess. The teacher doesn't bother me and the pokemon wedding wasn't hard to get through. But damn, the fedora kid's dance is just difficult for me to watch.

This is another one I like. Though I find it more funny than cringey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Qmdu-T4BU

Ok buckle up. New contender:

Teacher's 1st Day of Teaching

350x700px-LL-0236b3c5_seizure_gif.gif

Original teacher video went private. I'm starting to feel bad at how viral it's going. You know she practiced and rehearsed that shit for days before the first day, and she probably thought the students would think she was cool as fuck.

PillarEN

Original teacher video went private. I'm starting to feel bad at how viral it's going. You know she practiced and rehearsed that shit for days before the first day, and she probably thought the students would think she was cool as fuck.

High school students think you're a cool professor if you just play it straight and are open to them in times of need while having a little bit of a sense of humor and a little something to relate to (be it sports or some entertainment arts) while treating them like intelligent, almost adult beings. That poor teacher would have found more success with kids from grades 1 to 4.

OraleeWey

Okay guys, first time I watched this clip I cringed hard. Then I watched it again and again and I couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably. Skip the video to 21:34 (the link should take you there, in case it doesn't) and pay attention to the guy with the broken neck cast. Unfortunately the uploader broke the video into clips throughout his video so you have to watch a few minutes of this video to get the whole "story". The entire video is cringy though and doesn't get boring.

https://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk?t=1295

Alucrid

Banned
I believe this is straight parody and successful. But my fear that it's earnest is based on serious kingdom hearts people

as a serious kingdom hearts fan i find this statement to be incredibly ignorant if not bordering on racist. we would never wear a fedora, that's almost exclusively reserved for garbage people that like final fantasy. i much prefer my classier and far better looking driving cap, which, by the way, gets me tons of compliments.

Hydrus

Old, but still probably the worst I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

As fucking hard as it was to watch, that kid has some serious balls. If he didn't get laid by that chick, then someday he will.

Edit: Ok I have admit, this comment got me. Lmao

Very cringe worthy. She's probably eating the chocolate covered strawberries with her boyfriend right now... who's in the HS football team :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
as a serious kingdom hearts fan i find this statement to be incredibly ignorant if not bordering on racist. we would never wear a fedora, that's almost exclusively reserved for garbage people that like final fantasy. i much prefer my classier and far better looking driving cap, which, by the way, gets me tons of compliments.

M'apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom