• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Criterion Collection Blu-ray titles are going "bad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhome

I'm surprised they're replacing copies of Pierrot le fou, as you would think they would have cleared out their entire inventory after the Studio Canal purge and the resulting mad dash for the remaining copies.

They personally told me that they don't have ANY extra copies of the OOP titles, and for those they will have to come up with some other sort of replacement option. Have it be a coupon, or a title or two of your own choice, or something else.

They personally told me that they don't have ANY extra copies of the OOP titles, and for those they will have to come up with some other sort of replacement option. Have it be a coupon, or a title or two of your own choice, or something else.

Well, that phrasing suggests that they are going to exchange PLF, so either they need to update that or there's a misunderstanding and they are doing replacements of it.

I guess i'll find out soon enough. Going to send my discs out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom