• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crushed puts amusing MGS spoilers in spoiler-free thread, gets banned, gets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidion

:lol :lol

CRUUUUSHED

ninex_pyro.jpg

Snowden

Banned
So awesome. :lol

TheExodu5 said:
Yeah thanks for posting a lot of shit I can't read guys. Good job spoilering the thread where there are supposed to be ban-enforceable non-spoiler rules in place.

Where's sp0rsk EvilLore when you need him?
Don't you have somewhere else to be?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Heh, I agree with Crushed's points. Naked Snake was dense as a bag of bricks, and his awkwardness around EVA was almost painful. I halfway expected him to just start shouting "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!" like Animal from the Muppets.

Grecco said:
Is this another april fools joke? Or was he really banned? :(
Well, let's see. He posted spoilers in a spoiler-free thread where it was made clear posting spoilers would lead to a ban.

I suspect...this is not a joke.

TheExodu5

Banned
Segata Sanshiro said:
Well, let's see. He posted spoilers in a spoiler-free thread where it was made clear posting spoilers would lead to a ban.

I suspect...this is not a joke.

Yep pretty much. I'm only lucky that Costanza warned me about the spoilers beforehand or I might have read some by mistake. Hopefully he didn't end up spoiling it for anyone.

Where is this thread where people talk about MGS without spoilers? What can really be discussed other than the core gameplay and some back story stuff?

Felix Lighter said:
Where is this thread where people talk about MGS without spoilers? What can really be discussed other than the core gameplay and some back story stuff?
There's a pretty good chance it's on page one. It has been, more or less, for the last week or so?

dionysus

Yaldog
That was really humorous and actually very insightful into the character of Naked Snake. Long live Solid Snake!

Costanza

Banned
Felix Lighter said:
We're keeping story details in tags as we first-timers played through the games. He came in and randomly posted all these important Snake Eater details with no tags. It was hilarious, though.

Costanza said:
We're keeping story details in tags as we first-timers played through the games. He came in and randomly posted all these important Snake Eater details with no tags. It was hilarious, though.

Oh that thread. So there are spoilers, but they are just properly tagged. I thought it was a discussion about MGS with no spoilers at all.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Felix Lighter said:
Oh that thread. So there are spoilers, but they are just properly tagged. I thought it was a discussion about MGS with no spoilers at all.

There's a seperate thread for that: ITT we discuss all things MGS related, or something.

Crushed....I'll admit, I laughed.

Well done, Crushed. :lol See you in a couple weeks.

MisterHero said:
no he unlocked the hidden mgs4 wii demo

he even captured a pic of snake fighting gekko
It was unlocked by taking the right picture. wasn't it?

MisterHero

crowphoenix said:
Well done, Crushed. :lol See you in a couple weeks.

It was unlocked by taking the right picture. wasn't it?
You also unlock Raiden by taking a picture of the "Marines" decal on MG Ray.

Snowden

Banned
Costanza said:
Those aren't the good spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom