• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruz names anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist as top foreign policy adviser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! This makes so much sense now. See her flicking at first!?! She thought he had a tonsil stone on his lip!

She tried to warn us, gang. She tried to warn us.

This is the type of shit Fox News does, they find a random stupid clip of a Democrat doing something unrelated to politics and use it to attack them. Ted Cruz sucks because of his garbage policies, not because his daughter got fussy on camera once.
How does that change this gif being funny?

FStubbs

I don't know that we need to quantify and compare two evil fuckwits.

You absolutely do.

Trump is awful, but he can at least be reasoned with. He'll try to make a deal.

Cruz can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until the American dream is dead.

Cruz is the worse option.

Trump is a narcissist.

Cruz is a sociopath.

Downhome

I collect different autographs and stuff through the mail, and I got this today. Just look at this guy. Just look at him...

l5eVkdh.jpg

LordOfChaos

If you guys dig more on Cruz you'll learn he is even more gross than Trump. Says a lot.

Yeah...Trump is unknown crazy, he says a lot of things but you never really know what he's going to say or do. Cruz is known crazy, and the known part is pretty shitty.

bionic77

He absolutely won. The American way of life has been completely disrupted by his actions and will never be the same.
I think if we calmed down and got a little braver and more rational things could return to something close to how things were before 9/11.

Currently we seem to just keep playing into it...

I honestly haven't looked much into Cruz since I didn't think he had a chance at winning, what is it that makes you say this?

Cruz has a record of petty minded obstructionism in the Senate and he's hated by the members of his own party for being impossible to work with. Cruz is the type who would sooner let the world burn than compromise on any of his righteous convictions.

Just recently, John Boehner called him "the devil"
Lately however, they realize that Cruz, while a shitheel, is at least a fellow conservative who shares their ideals on social issues (like gay rights, abortion) and the economy.

Oriel

Asserting that ultra-Reaganite, anti-taxer Norquist was an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood was without a doubt one of the most insane thing a GOPer has ever done, and that's saying something. No seriously, Norquist is a 100%, premium-grade conservative Republican, who just happens to believe Muslims, you know, aren't actually all that bad. So naturally that makes him a Jihadist. Sweet suffering Christ!

Or an ICBM hitting the Islamic crescent......so logically Gaffney should like this logo.

Edit: And Cruz is a dominionist cunt who'd turn America into a Christian version of Taliban ruled Afghanistan.

Lime

I think if we calmed down and got a little braver and more rational things could return to something close to how things were before 9/11.

Currently we seem to just keep playing into it...

If US society had had more introspection and self-reflection and less bloodthirst and warmongering, all the atrocious and hypocritical things committed by the the government and the country as a whole might have been avoided. Guantanamo, NSA, Patriot Act, extra judicial killings of arbitrary terrorists, torture, cheering the killing of OBL, drone strikes, invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, Abu Ghraib, Pakistan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, etc.

But most people wouldn't listen back in 2001 then and lots of people still don't. In the aftermath of 9/11, if the US population in general had been aware of the stuff their country had done, such as Chile's own 9/11, they would perhaps understand why the response to terrorism wouldn't be more war and killing.

Oriel

Cruz is the other side of the same coin. He is no better or worse than trump.

Oh Cruz is without a doubt far worse. Trump is an opportunist asshole who doesn't really believe most of the crap he spouts. Look at his transformation from a Dem to Republican in recent years. Cruz however has lived all his life as a believer an ideology that is to Christianity what Salafism/Wahabbism is to Islam known as Dominionism. He's an extremely dangerous individual who'd being ruin to the US. You don't want this creep in the WH. Neither do you want Trump but Cruz is most definitely worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom