• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CS GO Streamer cheats on stream with superb acting skills

border

They only specifically mention "online multiplayer games", so cheating in single-player games is probably fine.

Would that include save hacks or aimbots for co-op campaigns? Or something like Dark Souls PVP? What about cheating in a speedrun?

I'm kinda just curious how far the policy goes.

Maximus.

So apparently she deleted her original account and she can start with a clean slate using a new account? Because she was streaming again today, and blamed sexism for the cheating accusations https://clips.twitch.tv/TameRespectfulPuddingPlanking

Also she traded away all her CS items to a new account. Not suspicious at all, no sir https://clips.twitch.tv/DullSneakyTurnipTakeNRG

Why do it on stream? Not condoning cheating and I seriously hate cheaters, but damn she dumb for doing that and just leaving evidence and a paper trail. Can't believe people cheat and stream using cheats. Learn to play the game and don't ruin the experience for others.

Grassy

Would that include save hacks or aimbots for co-op campaigns? Or something like Dark Souls PVP? What about cheating in a speedrun?

I'm kinda just curious how far the policy goes.

I have no idea on the specifics to be honest, although there doesn't seem to be a "one and done" rule for cheating. They appear to judge each case on it's own merits. It does appear streamers can receive warnings/suspensions for first-time offences instead of just having their account nuked, and I guess at the end of the day it depends on how "serious" Twitch view the cheating to be, whether the person has done it before and continues to do it, and how much it has affected other people probably all plays a part in their decision.

In this case, the streamer was using cheats to gain competitive ranks which could potentially increase their viewers/followers/subs and revenue, which isn't fair to other "legit" streamers.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Wonder if she can just start again without showing her face. Though I guess that removes all the chance of gaining followers and makes her a drop in the ocean of streamers

Must come crashing down on her hard, since she's essentially out of a job and pathetically trying to force her way back

I sincerely hope this isn't her main source of income.

Why do it on stream? Not condoning cheating and I seriously hate cheaters, but damn she dumb for doing that and just leaving evidence and a paper trail. Can't believe people cheat and stream using cheats. Learn to play the game and don't ruin the experience for others.

at this point, shs's just milking her 15min of fame as much as she can.

vypek

1qog8c.jpg

LOL. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom