• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuba Gooding Jr. holds a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Judgement Night:

.jpg

underrated film!

GeoramA

Can't believe what a shit career this guy ended up having.. He went from starring in award winning movies with Cruise and Nicholson to shit with Lundgren and Kilmer?

jb1234

I'll never understand how this dude fell off so hard.

He made some really bad movie choices, they didn't make money, end of career. Virtually everything he's done in the last four years (and he's done a lot) has gone direct-to-dvd. Poor guy. At least he's making money, though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mixed trigger disciplines on those covers. :/

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I love my fellow WSU alum Dolph Lundgren. Mike Leach should fly him in and let him chew the fuck out of our football team.

The only things I remember about Cuba's career are his "show me the monaaaaaay" line (which Tom Cruise is more known for, imagine that), and him headspinning on a football field.

He needs tips from Omar badly.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Guys, I have 102.2 fever and want to die but my work made me promise to come in tomorrow.

This thread is the light in my life right now.

He used to get cast in good movies, now he's appearing in mostly straight-to-dvd schlock.

I saw one of the movies in the OP, "The way of war" and it was pretty generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom