- Sandstorm effect is this game's "mist." Game takes place in Texas.
- Might be released in 2013, but most likely a 2014 release.
- Will be released episodically; there will be three episodes per season, each episode will be about fours long, and each season will take about a year to wrap up. (Might be faster or slower depending on sales.)
- Bigger emphasis on story than any previous Renegade Kid game.
- Probably won't be 60fps.
- They know the game looks like a DS game right now, but they wanted some footage to go with the announcement to set the feel. (The demo is called an "atmosphere" demo and there's basically no gameplay other than walking around the area.)
- Jools Watsham (RK co-founder, designer) said they have the story all planned, but Gregg Hargrove (RK co-founder, art director) said they keep thinking of gameplay stuff they want to add to it ("Really do something special for our original fans", paraphrased.)
- Circle Pad Pro-compatible.
"Atmosphere Demo" Screens:
From the Show Floor:
Me "playing" the demo.
Line to see Cult County.