• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead vs. Return of the Obra Dinn

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Return of the Obra Dinn

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Cuphead

Votes: 63 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Pennywise

Banned
This match is part of the Game of the Generation Tournament. For rules, details and current brackets go to the Tournament thread (Click)

Loa5oSQ.jpg

Kuranghi

I really wanted to like Obra Dinn but I don't think it explained itself very well and I got frustrated after about 2 hours, I think I understood the gameplay but I'd constantly do something that I thought would work and it didn't. Maybe best to just watch someone who knows what they are doing play the first hour.

Fbh

Haven't played either of them.
But I intend to play Cuphead at some point. Obra Dinn might be good but it sounds like the videogame version of those logic "puzzles" I had to do as homework in fifth grade, which I hated.

Last edited:

engstra

Just played through Obra Dinn this week and it blew me away, cool art style and such clever game design. So satisfying when you finally crack some of the cases

MrS

Banned
Cuphead. Game is phenomenal and the art style is unmatched. Getting the plat was a good challenge the brings out the best of the games mechanics. Could well be the best indie this gen.

Last edited:

.Pennywise

Banned
It's a good moment to say that I couldn't get into Return of the Obra Dinn because the graphics gave me motion sickness lol

Top Bottom