• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Another one from a screenshot.

Fez
QGV4g5p.png

29PcsaE.png

bD0VIwO.png

The Elder Scrolls: Arena / The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall / The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

ijYBLiYX8qS1p.png
iPV1Dj6bTChuF.png
iAR3gIv2BXaXM.png

iHLPGdArqutYl.png
ib2eTJFtI8FICW.png
iHcaJ6w6bJJlL.png

Risen / Risen 2: Dark Waters

ibdpxyY720qnH4.png
ib0BcqK1S69t4N.png
iBIv6JpOcY8MH.png

ibr1wQYGuNJZBC.png
ibqYqgI3xDC0o4.png
iJLjv104vyVad.png

iMa33vJnHYcHK.png

Sacred Citadel / Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

iW0GrLIgHT7Di.png
ihIlc0KRMv4yC.png
iyBbRUyNQsDsM.png

ibeL3dJCyIdRmZ.png
ibmI8Qv4TpSraz.png
i2yffkmXDu2pO.png

iQMnvh5ECV7rN.png
iTUOcki3yspp.png
ibbbVoCze3pGMX.png

Afro

World of Tanks
ok2snE6.png

edit:

August is a big month for Steam so I pre-made a bunch of icons. I'll post these closer to their actual release dates, this is just a tease/preview. I believe these are all August releases besides Rayman. Brothers has yet to be confirmed.

FloatOn

August is a big month for Steam so I pre-made a bunch of icons. I'll post these closer to their actual release dates, this is just a tease/preview. I believe these are all August releases besides Rayman. Brothers has yet to be confirmed.

looking good! I'm sure I'll use some of these

Omega

Banned
I've searched and either I couldn't find any, or I didn't like the ones I saw as they looked like they were just taken from google images and cropped to fit proportions.

I'm looking for

Path of Exile
Megaman Unlimited
NBA 2K13
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

For NBA 2K13, I'm looking for pretty much the cover from 2k12 (Bird, Magic, Jordan) and I know I've seen one somewhere, but I guess I never saved it and I just spent an hour looking pretty much everywhere and couldn't find it.

If anyone can help with these, it would be greatly appreciated

I hate to ask for obsure stuff but:
ib1nWCxgBxStK1.png

Also, If anyone has textless Icons for Sam & Max 301-305, I'll love your butt.

I hated the fact that I even redeemed those prototypes since I couldnt find any custom images. I found them here though.

http://www.steamgrids.com

Been using this site a lot, posted a few pages back.

Id like to add requests for textless Nexuiz, Reflex MX vs ATV, Midnight Club 2, Lugaru HD, The History of Hammerflight, Deponia, and Fractal.

FloatOn

I ran a search and I guess Age of Empires 2 HD and Lost Planet 2 textless icons are nowhere to be found in this thread.

I would appreciate these at your leisure.

Just want to say a quick thanks to everyone still contributing icons. I've taken many from this thread and want to convey my gratitude. Thanks again!

Top Bottom