• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Vecks

Okay guys, it's still work in progress, but I made a little site with a sorted grid icon collection:

http://www.steamgrids.com/

You could really help me out by uploading as many of your icons as possible. Unfortunately, it's limited to one file at a time in order to prevent spam.

I'm uploading images as we speak, so almost everything in this thread should be there once I'm done.
I will only use quality images however, so some images might be lost. Please don't take this personal in any way.

Excellent. Thanks for making this. Didn't realize you had them organized into individual galleries. That's even better.

gabbo

Okay guys, it's still work in progress, but I made a little site with a sorted grid icon collection:

You could really help me out by uploading as many of your icons as possible. Unfortunately, it's limited to one file at a time in order to prevent spam.

I'm uploading images as we speak, so almost everything in this thread should be there once I'm done.
I will only use quality images however, so some images might be lost. Please don't take this personal in any way.

Just added a few, hope they make the cut.

I've submitted a few, but it's started redirecting me to The Search Engine Project. Thoughts?

Does anyone have any good textless Amnesia images?

i79x191VU6r1E.png

Def Jukie

Thanks. Not exactly what I was looking for though. I like to be able to look at an image and know exactly what game it's for. That one is a little too plain for me. I ended up resizing another image I found. Here it is if anyone wants it.
Amnesia_The_Dark_Descent.png

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Endless Space Textless from stiched-up artbook pages, a pre-Emperor Edition Official Steam banner that had since been lost to time I managed to track down, and a cropped wallpaper:
ihPikJmGNCtzE.jpg
i7QXzZcZbPFiZ.jpg
iLVfnIeGedL3p.jpg

Sanctum 2
ibC2ZxPwxsxik.jpg
ioCUIbpgBccAg.jpg
izLxJgJK7445x.jpg
iySNOFPqKMblT.jpg
iGJgpYC6fAyYh.jpg
iR1WDBU9cXTLy.jpg

Jet Set Radio
ibmdhiufmB5on3.jpg
ibjLP8CceFvcxa.jpg

deejay

Nice, I originally made the Trackmania textless ones :) Good to see them being used :)

Anyway, still working on uploading and editing all of the images. It's a lot of work, I think I underestimated that part. Thanks to all of you who have uploaded images in the meantime, it makes it a lot easier for me :)
A search function is also being implemented, but since the images officially didn't use a database, it's taking a little more time. I've implemented Alan Wake, Dungeons Of Dredmor and AirMech (if you want to give it a spin ;)).

Afro

^ wow, the trading cards were pretty much made for Grid View. makes things a bit easier.

edit:

Euro Truck Simulator 2
E5Bg83s.png

AunH8Qj.png

'nuff said.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Grand Theft Auto 4 Episode From Liberty City (quick one)

G1AMOZR.png

will edit when I find a better one for TLAD

Civilization V

FNPrUgS.png

Surgeon Simulator 2013 (submitted to steamgrids.com)

9TxCo9O.png

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (submitted to steamgrids.com)

54xKIZL.png

Changing pace here a little, thought I'd do some grids for my GOG collection

Alone in the Dark 1 + 2 + 3 / Another World

iRemCeV19TdXr.png
ifn8mVD4PDFDt.png
i2HaEwRheZEv1.png

ibdtYZYimUBPVI.png
iVqBM8hHguVpg.png
iiY85mbgCmnZu.png

Baldur's Gate / Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten

inarXmaKQBO5.png
iSLH3nElGPYHc.png
i3DkrvcxIi351.png

iBh7Gq0e2lnm8.png
i5DwNZpdxohoD.png
i4U2biDva8yeY.png

I'm building up a huge multi-emulator front end through steam by making a shitload of batch files so I'll be posting up mostly steam icons for old console games that I can't find already existing ones for, I'm going for box art when I can find it but will settle for title screens when I can't. Here's my first few:

Road Rash

ibsRxqqd4gb99U.png

Duck Tales

ibmqKMQv4JJ0Po.png

Ninja Gaiden (did better with this title, had to add a glow to "Gaiden")

ibpok7X4UhFyWf.png

Ninja Gaiden 2

ictGDjEeNIXan.png

Ninja Gaiden 3 (Tried my best to move the title down)

i8mLlE8fY4qYv.png

Super Mario Bros (I am blown away that there wasn't a good clean one already.. I mean of all the games..)

iB029kSR6st7A.png

Afro

Does anyone have textless banners for the Avernum series? And Nethergate: Ressurection?

Here you go. Some of these games have pretty much zero art to choose from.

Avernum I / Escape from the Pit
zKfqmyx.png

Avernum II
MTzM32g.png

Avernum III
hSqBtIM.png

Avernum IV
zIyCl0b.png

Avernum V
8e5f6YW.png

HGoeAjm.png

Avernum VI
9UBSLVZ.png

Nethergate: Resurrection
xAZ5Yy2.png

Enthus

Here you go. Some of these games have pretty much zero art to choose from.

Avernum I / Escape from the Pit
zKfqmyx.png

Avernum II
MTzM32g.png

Avernum III
hSqBtIM.png

Avernum IV
zIyCl0b.png

Avernum V
8e5f6YW.png

HGoeAjm.png

Avernum VI
9UBSLVZ.png

Nethergate: Resurrection
xAZ5Yy2.png

Thank you so much! My library was spammed with a whole mess of texted grids after the Weekly Bundle, kind of ruined the whole look.

Top Bottom