• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Leks

May 31, 2013
France
I sometimes enjoy create icons for my library too. I only make textless, I don't have the skills to put them. If you want more, just ask me (I already have >150 icons minus Origin/Uplay templates).

Remember Me

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

Apr 11, 2013
Ohio
I searched through the thread and couldn't find any textless icons for most of the Tomb Raider games. Could someone please make or give me advice on how to make some for Tomb Raider 1, Unfinished Business, 2, 3, The Last Revelation, Chronicles, Angel of Darkness, and Underworld?

oxguy3

Neo Member
May 22, 2013
I've been making grids for a while but only just created a NeoGAF account, so I'll just post a lot of the grids I've made over time (my full collection is here). Apologies for the older ones that have awful resolution problems!

Ratchet and Clank / Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Ratchet: Deadlocked / Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters / Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (textless) / Secret Agent Clank

Secret Agent Clank (textless) / Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy / Jak II

Jak II (textless) / Jak 3 / Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (textless)

Monopoly Tycoon / Ridge Racer V / Ridge Racer V (textless)

SSX 3 / Ubisoft Test App / Ubisoft Test App (textless)

Endless Nuclear Kittens / Endless Nuclear Kittens (with kitten) (converted to links because they're obnoxiously large)
http://i.imgur.com/rWzMQ8Hh.png
http://i.imgur.com/O3NlT89h.png

I also did an experiment of making icons in a style I called Simple White. They're really space-consuming, so I'll just link to them: the album is here and the Reddit thread where some other people made more of them is here. For the sake of people searching this thread, here's the list of games I made images for: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed (series), Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Dota 2, Skyrim, Frozen Synapse, Garry's Mod, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed ProStreet, Need for Speed Shift, Need for Speed Undercover, Portal, Portal 2, Super Hexagon, Team Fortress 2, Universe Sandbox.

oxguy3

Neo Member
May 22, 2013
Those simple white ones are great. If I had patience for Illustrator I'd make a bunch myself.

Thanks, and to be honest, most of those I made simply by googling "[name of game] logo vector", and copying whatever I found into an artboard of the right resolution. Except for the handful that I had to vectorize myself, most of them took less time than a normal banner would.

Also, I meant to say this in my last post, but I was in a hurry: Does anyone have banners for any of the HB Mojam 2 games, for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, or any of these other games?

Battle Frogs
(already have Endless Nuclear Kittens)
Low Light Combat
Nuclear Pizza War
Space Hunk
Tektonik (done!)
Wasteland Kings (done!)

Wallace & Gromit Ep 1: Fright of the Bumblebees
Wallace & Gromit Ep 2: The Last Resort
Wallace & Gromit Ep 3: Muzzled!
Wallace & Gromit Ep 4: The Bogey Man

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Single Player (since SP and MP are now split up)
Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer (I don't care if the banner includes the Rising Storm part, so long as it includes Red Orchestra 2)
Eleusis (done!)
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack (done!)

If anyone has images for any of those they can share, I'd really appreciate it; thanks!

EDIT: Made some of them myself:
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack / Eleusis / Eleusis (textless)
textless version was too big, so here's a link to it instead

Wasteland Kings / Tektonik

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jan 9, 2007
anyone got a textless Planescape: Torment icon? organizing digital games is like crack.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jan 9, 2007
you're doing god's work Last Baron. do you want a steam copy of Dear Esther or Oil Rush?

oxguy3

Neo Member
May 22, 2013
Oh I have one more request: does anyone have an icon for Puzzle Agent (and possibly Puzzle Agent 2, though the default is bearable if not) with text?

EmeraldNite

Neo Member
Mar 26, 2013
First post here, have some that no-one else seems to have covered. Some older titles are in here too. Enjoy.

Army Men / Battle for Troy

DnD: Eye of the Beholder / Eye of the Beholder II

Final Fantasy VII / Final Fantasy X / Quake II

Resident Evil 3 / Star Trek: The Fallen / Star Trek: Legacy

Dwarf Fortress / Halo: Custom Edition

denx

May 23, 2013
May I ask icons for Ghost Recon Online, Nitronic Rush and Master of Orion 1 and 2? Thanks.

Afro

Oct 19, 2012
May I ask icons for Ghost Recon Online, Nitronic Rush and Master of Orion 1 and 2? Thanks.

Here's GR. I'll try to work on the others in a bit.

Ghost Recon Online

Nitronic Rush

Master of Orion 1 (i think...)

Master of Orion 2

denx

May 23, 2013
May I ask for versions that have the name/logo on them as well?

Also, holy balls thanks! Those look awesome.

chiba

Apr 3, 2007
Anybody have an image for Scrolls(the Notch game). Elder Scrolls is making it difficult to google for. Thanks:D

Afro

Oct 19, 2012
May I ask for versions that have the name/logo on them as well?

Also, holy balls thanks! Those look awesome.

Which Ghost Recon and Nitronic Rush icon do you want me to add text to?

Won't be able to find clean looking Orion 1+2 text since it's so old, but here's this.

Anybody have an image for Scrolls(the Notch game). Elder Scrolls is making it difficult to google for. Thanks:D

Text or textless?

Saikyo

Jan 11, 2013
Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara
or
Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom / Shadow over Mystara / Collection

All textless because of lazyness...

Enthus

May 25, 2013
Does anyone have textless images for Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Same and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures? Thanks!

Afro

Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone have textless images for Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Same and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures? Thanks!

Here's T&B. I'll do the others in a bit.

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers

Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures

Afro

Oct 19, 2012
Scribblenauts is on sale on Steam again so I redid a couple icons.

Here's a really clean Portal 2 icon.

Lotto

Feb 13, 2012
Earth
Went ahead and made a few icons for some games I had that didn't have any icons:

OFF:

Knytt Stories:

Infinite Crisis Online:

Dawngate:

Edit: A few more,

Papers, Please:

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter: