• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Danganronpa VR launches October 13 in Japan as free PS+ download

Black Hat

Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial for PlayStation VR will launch as a free download for PlayStation Plus members in Japan on October 13, Spike Chunsoft announced.

A release date and price for non-PlayStation Plus members was not announced.

The “high-speed reasoning action” virtual reality experience reproduces the class trial of the Danganronpa series. You’ll need to see through the suspicious words flying about from among your classmates’ testimonies and shoot through them with “Truth Bullets” to refute them. You can enjoy a lively class trial where characters sometimes lean over the stand. You should also pay attention to the horrifying “punishment” that awaits at the end.

Cyber-Danganronpa-VR-Class-Trial_2016_07-20-16_002.jpg_600.jpg

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/09/cyber-da...-playstation-plus-members#65cJuBfKFgjJk5Do.99

Hope we get an English release! Looks cool.

I will fall into despair if old.

Alexlf

Super neat, between this and Summer Lessons it looks like I'll be using my japanese region psn account pretty often for PSVR.

CamHostage

I think it will be just a short "experience" like most VR things now. Similar to the FF15 VR part or that Batman thing.

It's tough to tell how long VR experiences will run, but that Batman game is coming in a box (albeit $20) and some of the other things I thought were just walking sims or expansion packs are also coming boxed for $20-50, so I'm going to guess that a few of these will try to give a full purchase's worth in VR.

Cyber Danganronpa is free through PS+, though (not sure if it's a PS+ exclusive or if it'll have a cost for regular consumers, it's probably a marketing service for fans and a little bit of play thrown in.

Top Bottom