• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 boxart + pre-order bonuses leaked?

TeamGhobad

Banned
Special Edition Leak?

1560093557752.png

0cyl3z2280331.jpg

im thinking its fake cause that box art looks awful but does anyone speak polish? i know mapa is map though.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
the bottom left corner - postcards from Night City
the bottom - stickers
the bottom right corner - compendium of knowledge about game's world/ game's guide
the top right corner - digital content: soundtrack, mini artbook, wallpapers for PC/mobile devices, Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop rpg book
the top left corner - a map of Night City

Last edited:
Looks fake, unless they got some shit graduate from Art Institute of, I don't know, Poland? As their graphic designer, because that looks shitty as fuuuuuuuck.

Pallas

Gold Member
0cyl3z2280331.jpg

im thinking its fake cause that box art looks awful but does anyone speak polish? i know mapa is map though.

Could be worse, like the one that’s currently listed on Amazon and other such sites. The yellow really looks off on the blue PS4 case tho.

I want that map too.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are these existing art assets?
The logo definitely is, but I don't think we've seen those front or back shots of the protag before.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I really dont like the fact that this is releasing on current gen. Its gonna be held back so much
Maybe it was built to target the X / PS4 Pro, and just significantly scaled down for the base models?

Maybe it was built to target next-gen and was just significantly scaled down for the current generation?

Only time and/or Digital Foundry will tell

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I like that cover. Could we get a stealth release date? I’m getting warm in the crotch.

120v

reminds of the bioshock infinite cover. "here's a guy with a gun, buy our shit"

not that i have issue with that

Last edited:
I do think the yellow background is kind of stupid if this is real. Should have gone with an alley as the background. With one of those flying police cars V is trying to hide from

Fbh

If real that's a bland ass cover. That steelbox (or whatever it is) on the right looks nicer.

Still, if this is legit and all of this stuff exists the game can't be too far way which is cool

Last edited:
Top Bottom