• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 currently looks really bad on PS5 (not a shitpost).

BuffNTuff

Banned
Hey everyone, have you ever had loading issues while roaming around night city on PS5?

I mean assets loading after several seconds.

I haven’t seen a loading lag for assets but what I have seen since the new patch is some loading stutter every so often. Didn’t notice it pre patch but now I do, it’s pretty distracting from the smooth 60 FPS otherwise.

THEAP99

Banned
I am so happy I bought Lego Land 1977 for my PS5

EpD-0lNXEAYyQOl

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
It kicks you out ot the game on pc too.

The police teleporting on the roof or behind you. They can' t even take their car to chase you. Just changing street and poof they're gone.

It's 2020 ffs. Those things were done better in gta 4 15 years ago.

I still like the game, but the open world itself is disappointing.

that’s a dubious claim considering most if not every footages of the game quitting itself on twitter are on Playstation platform, with mainstream reports placing the issues mainly the consoles

Krisprolls

Banned
that’s a dubious claim considering most if not every footages of the game quitting itself on twitter are on Playstation platform, with mainstream reports placing the issues mainly the consoles

The AI, NPCs, story, characters, quests, and so on, are exactly the same on all platforms. Watch PC streams.

Here, have fun with the PC version :

So flawless.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The AI, NPCs, story, characters, and so on, are exactly the same on all platforms. Watch PC streams.

Took me 5 seconds to google that. Dubious claim lol. You PC fans crack me up.

Regarding the wheelchair model graphics, the game seems to have issue with keeping NPC stuff in tact. In the video he posted in the link below, car models change too every time you turn and look back.

It's like the game is programmed if it's not an important NPC or model, it'll just pick something next time you look at it and assume you don't notice or care.

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned

2013 vs 2020

-The FPS view is more better on GTA V.
-The person leaves the vehicle without any damages at 100 km/h on CP 2077.
-Better driving on GTA V.
-Better physics on GTA V.
-Better water on GTA V.
-Invisible bullet impacts on CP 2077.
-Wheels are puncture-proof on CP 2077.

Lmao cmon a developer like Rockstar who utilizes RAGE for physics in GTA V, a dev that has been making open world games like this for over a decade now. With The Witcher 3, CDPR made it's first open world, now it's second open world game features cars and an open city, that does not mean it has to hold up to GTA V's standard of interactivity imo.

Yes these are things they should add for a sequel, but imo Id love to see more immersion things like being able to eat at diff stalls, getting different appartments, really different love interests etc.

waquzy

Game looks great to me on the Xbox series X.....took awhile to get the HDR right.

Game kinda reminds me of GTA and Fall out had a baby.

Bugs are annoying but nothing game breaking for me yet.
Not even the brain dead non-existent AI? You must have some low standards

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Another comparison: PS4 against GTX 1070 (pardon the green filter, I was going for that green tinted Matrix look there)

Qm5xjSi.jpg

The AI, NPCs, story, characters, quests, and so on, are exactly the same on all platforms. Watch PC streams.

So flawless.

I really don't think those (characters, story, quests etc) constitute technical issues.
Yes I am indeed enjoying the PC version right now. Logged nearly 22 hours into the game now.

Top Bottom